Ebay Scam? Iron Man Midas and Mark VI Chinese seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like an exact repeat of what I got into last year. There was a tumbler on Ebay for $180 with free shipping, I bid and then realized no one else bid on it, cause the guy had over 20 of them for sale. I called Ebay and told them it seemed fishy because the seller had built his rep to almost 100 on braceletes then suddenly happens upon a couple dozen tumblers to sell.

Long story short, Ebay claimed him to be legit, I dragged my feet on making payment, the guy sent me a letter saying if I couldn't afford it, he would "ship for $100 because you good customer and we make you happy". I called Ebay again and told them he wanted to sell me something he could get 500 bucks all day long for 100 and they still assured me he was legit. I said screw it, he can just report me for not paying and then a couple days later, all the scam feedback on tumblers started jamming up his feedback. I got a message from Ebay saying that my porduct was no longer available and the sellers account was closed.

Legit Ebay, legit. :lol

Ebay is an absolute nightmare to deal with if you have any sort of non-standard issue. My experience has been their reps lie to you just to get you off the phone.

I saw the Mark VI he was selling and watched just to see when he'd get shut down haha.

Back