EBay Flooded With HT OC Batmen LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I don't think this con exclusive will be hugely expensive. Remember there are already heaps of originals around, and this con exclusive will cause any being hoarded to be released onto the market. I think alot of folks may be after parts of this though

This will hit the 250 price range. This is almost a DX figure with the interchangeable mouth and harness. DX = 190 Head sculpt adds 20 - 30 more. The secret project Mark 4 is just a repainted figure but they bumped the price from 175 to 209 because it's a con exclusive so add another 35. Add that up and it comes around 250 to 260. I don't like it and I really hope I'm wrong and it comes in cheaper.

No matter what , ebay will be full of Batmen
And that means eBay will be. . .

captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

Batman > all other superheroes

I don't think it's racist as the location of the ebay presales for the exclusive Batman are in Asia. The sellers are most likely of Asian descent.

Also he adjective there was meant to demean the act of flipping, not of being asian. Am I right?

Yep, a few will get lucky and may still sell theirs for $500+... but they will drop like a stone once everyone becomes aware of the better alternative.

Same thing happened with a lot of custom Keaton Batman figures after HT announced the license. I was one of the people that jumped ship on that one :lecture

Keeping my custom Keaton Batman 'till the end, baby! And I'll be happy, too, when it turns out Hot Toys is just making a couple busts. :lol

bats1.jpg

wow Mods love deleting my posts , just for expressing my opinion and defending myself , freakin ridiculous
Actually, I tried to remove all posts relating to this recent back and forth of insults, etc., not just yours. And another mod saw a need to delete more posts in this thread this morning, so I'm guessing this isn't the first time this thread has veered too far off the track with the negativity.

Back