EBay Flooded With HT OC Batmen LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping my custom Keaton Batman 'till the end, baby! And I'll be happy, too, when it turns out Hot Toys is just making a couple busts. :lol

bats1.jpg

That is one Bad ass Bats Doug , and i seen that bad boy in person , its flawless :hi5:

Actually, I tried to remove all posts relating to this recent back and forth of insults, etc., not just yours. And another mod saw a need to delete more posts in this thread this morning, so I'm guessing this isn't the first time this thread has veered too far off the track with the negativity.

ok ok totally understood , sorry about that buddy :1-1:

Actually, I tried to remove all posts relating to this recent back and forth of insults, etc., not just yours. And another mod saw a need to delete more posts in this thread this morning, so I'm guessing this isn't the first time this thread has veered too far off the track with the negativity.

<< not a fan of Rowlf.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltlPINPn8UU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪The Muppet Show. Rowlf the Dog - The Cat Came Back (ep.523)‬‏[/ame]

If you're on Sideshow when they go up, I'd say you've got a decent chance of getting one. They're supposed to reveal more information in one of their upcoming newsletters according to a facebook post they made.

Pffft, you guys are missing out, it's all about the TDK neumatic mangler!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Mangler > Bruce Wayne head sculpt, mouth pieces, harness

How's the new Batman going to fight Scarecrow, pout at him?

Back