• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale: HT TDK Armory Batman, HT Scarecrow, SINAG Two-Face, Electro, Toys Era Fiend NEGOTIABLE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onesixthartist

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Selling a couple of figures. Am based in Australia but am willing to discuss postage as I have done that many times via ebay. Prices here do not include postage or PP fees. Each image has a link to an imgur album with detailed pics.

Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman Armory MMS234/DX12/MMS236

Armory Batman Figure set. Loose. Includes hands, mouth plates, cape and stand. Some slight scuffing which was how I received it, but otherwise great condition.

$300AUD/ $210USD

Hot Toys Batman Begins Scarecrow 1/6 Figure Dark Knight Nolan MMS 140

Great condition. Loose.

$350AUD/$250USD

1/6 The Dark Knight SINAG Harvey Two-Face Dent
By artist SINAG. The Headsculpt and outfit are hand painted and weathered, and have been assembled on an included 1/6 body. The extra hands and accessories from this body are included.
I have included one set of hands with realistic (Hot Toys style) skin detailing, on the figure. I have also included the custom chrome revolver which I produced to look like the one from the movie. Comes with a stand, original box and COA.

$350AUD/ $250USD

Hot Toys MMS 246 Amazing Spider-Man 2 Electro

Great condition, boxed figure. Batteries never been used and are included. One tiny piece on an electricity effect has broken off (pictured)

$250AUD/ $178USD

Toys Era THE FIEND Green Goblin Loose Figure.
Loose Toys Era Fiend Body. Can display the Hot Toys unmasked head on it. Shoulder pads missing for some reason (it came that way). Only comes with the hands on the body.

$140AUD/$100USD

Can provide new pics with timestamps if you're interested in any. Prices negotiable! DM me to discuss purchase or shipping.

Thanks!

Back