EBay Flooded With HT OC Batmen LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are these guys from asia flippers, when whoever you dropped an ass to pay for your existing OC bats was not a flipper. Or is he also a flipper. If your going to sell your OC bats to get funds to get the new so-called DX OC bats, are you not going to try to sell it for as high as you can?

:lecture:lecture:lecture Flipping is flipping Mr. Ecko. :moon

Yep, same here... but I would not expect the TDK OC suit to sell for $500+; but still likely above retail.

I dunno. The original new suit Batman is earning a respectable amount of green despite the DX02. If this suit winds up turning into booger like the rest of HT's recent rubber suits, I can see it actually going up. :huh

I bought an OC Batman at the 1/6 Expo a while back, it sits proudly in my detolf. I didn't buy it to flip it, so I could care less. The new one will probably go for around $300-$400 if sideshow isn't offering it for retail.

I dunno. The original new suit Batman is earning a respectable amount of green despite the DX02. If this suit winds up turning into booger like the rest of HT's recent rubber suits, I can see it actually going up. :huh

It is... there was a drop at first, but it picked back up. However it is still not selling for as much as the later DX version (at least not the last time I looked).

So I'd guess a similar pattern here.

c4.jpg

Nice accent decor...

Oh, collectors on this forum used to believe in things. Value. Collectibility. Look at you. What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

I was SOOOO CLOSE to getting an original one..now I am stupidified!!!!!!!

Actually, I have an idea, a thought if you will. I'm going to take advantage of these HT OC Batman. I already have one but If the prices become reasonable from all these sellers flooding the market AND the figure meets my standards (not played with, Mint, ____ like that) I might buy them up. Can never have too many extras.

They could make for good back up suits if these new ones end up being faulty and defective down the line. Sure, as far as looks go, the new one appears to be the superior figure but does that mean the quality of the material too? I'm not too sure.

excellent-mr-burns.gif

People that think the OC suit going for cheap is smoking. Its exactly the same suit as the limited CON one. All you need is all the accessories. When they sell out of the CON exclusive, the OC will get back to regular price.
I swear some of you are haters out there that you don't have either.

Sorry but OC Batman will never be as high ever again. This will be the definitive release (just by the headsculpt alone) . We are not "haters" just because we say the OC version will no longer have the same high resale value...really, how does that fit that description?

Sorry but OC Batman will never be as high ever again. This will be the definitive release (just by the headsculpt alone) . We are not "haters" just because we say the OC version will no longer have the same high resale value...really, how does that fit that description?

It could go either way.

I'm sick of people that think they can predict what Hot Toy will definitely make and what they will definitely NOT make. Like wise I'm sick of experts coming in throwing out prices and proclaiming they know what the value of any said item will be.

It's all arbitrary. If I told you guys a year ago that Hot Toys would re-release OC Batman and include a new Bale head and accessories, nobody would believe me. I'd get the whole "Hot Toys NEVER, remakes or re-releases product, Hasbro and NECA does that". How about the DX Batman? Common sense would tell you that with a superior TDK Batman out there, the original MMS 71 TDK would be cheap but in reality that damn thing goes for a TON of dough.

Well look what happened.

Nobody can say for sure. The OC might skyrocket in price because of this. Maybe new comers will mistake the OC for the new Toy Fairs version. Maybe the OC will plummet in price, or maybe it will remain the same. OR, hell, maybe this new one will be defective and melt and people will abandon it and want the OC. Who knows.

We all provoke, hype up and get each other delusional over educated guesses that, for the most part have been proved wrong.

Back