Ebay BR Joker Blue Eye Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get my joker bust within the next couple of weeks, so i will try and take GOOD pics of one of this guys jokers, so you guys can see what these actually look like in "real life" :lol

i'm thinking of repainting the eyes of my BR Joker.
i want him to look straight forward rather than the default left side.
but i'm too afraid to paint it :D
i mean, what if i cant put both eyes in the same position :rotfl

Yeah, I don't like them looking to the side either

BTW, way to go me for responding to an old comment (I'm an idiot!) :duh

i get my joker bust within the next couple of weeks, so i will try and take GOOD pics of one of this guys jokers, so you guys can see what these actually look like in "real life" :lol

Sounds good man, can't wait :D
Weird, someone took all the bids off the new piece. It was like at 232 US and now back at 95, but 10 bids from one person. WTH? Is that someone shilling or what?

I agree about not feeling the sculpt overly much, i do dig it, heaps, but it's just so limited to a few moments in that one single scene, and the facial expression doesn't suit it, there isn't much going for it in that sense

Man, you're talking about the bank robbering scene, right? But i think that the sculpt looks much more like when the joker was in jail, same smirk, same everything, just check this:

jokernin.gif

Yeah i mean when he takes off the mask. Yeah pretty same expression as that isnt it ^ I was referring to the slicked back hair suiting the bank scene

Another one from kmiro, not sure about this one, it's great work as always but not really feeling the expression and execution, it looks too similar to the factory version. Paint apps are sick as always though and it appears these photos aren't enhanced :) Also, i don't really get the guys' question below, it's the joker! He's supposed to have crazy smeared, wild, runny makeup, it's not supposed to be artistically done, why would such a teeny little thing matter. Man there are some OCD'rs around, i thought i was bad :p
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...IA&itu=FICS%2BUFI%2BUA%2BIA%2BUCI&otn=4&ps=10

Last edited:
He does do commissions but I have not idea what he would charge. Also the main thing I absolutely love about his joker repaints is how he blends the sculpted hair in with the sculpted head with the paint scheme.

I really like how he applies the makeup. Really well done. He cant seem to get the eye color right however.

Back