Ebay BR Joker Blue Eye Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...or do they???...

attachment.php

:lol :lol :lol

Eww those eyes throw that whole head off in my opinion. I don't like it at all. Still, I hope you get one if you want it that bad.

Great repaint but his pics are really amazing too.

Awesome, well thats one hurdle down, at least i know who bought it now! The hard part, convincing them to sell :p Unfortunately from the sounds of things, no, the seller wont make me another, and is starting work on another version of the joker. Joker V (5) which should be done in a month. (presumably with the 2nd head from BR joker since he didnt include it in this one) cant wait to see it.
As said, heath did have brown eyes, as did the joker, but even in the new grenade coated joker, those moveable eyes are grey/dull blue looking and not brown. I'm still wondering why also, the other jokers were brown

Last edited:
dude you are definitely paying much more than you should. I don't know why people tend to do this....... repainting is very common in Asia regions who like model making .... .For e.g. I know a shop in Hong Kong who can do this kind of repainting (YES , the same quality) for just about 50 - 60 US and EVEN for that I think it's over priced.

Probably, it's worth heaps more than a repaint would cost, but it would be alot harder to acquire being in HK, you'd be suprised how much someone would pay when simplicity and ease is thrown at them. I've always been that way, if i want something, and have to have it, i can't help myself (or my wallet) :p

If someone thinks this is worth that much, power to them, but I personally think it looks strange--both the blue eyes, and the almost feminine quality of the new black makeup. For some reason, I'm thinking that this design would be popular in Japan.

Got the word that the seller used blue eyes, because in the original comics, the joker eyes were blue with the green hit. Another joker sculpt is coming, with iconic heath look brown eyes

Got the word that the seller used blue eyes, because in the original comics, the joker eyes were blue with the green hit. Another joker sculpt is coming, with iconic heath look brown eyes

Nice... Hope you will find the sculpt you like most!! Try to negotiate a bit about the price though.....

Can't wait for you to show us your new possession soon :)

Awesome, well thats one hurdle down, at least i know who bought it now! The hard part, convincing them to sell :p Unfortunately from the sounds of things, no, the seller wont make me another, and is starting work on another version of the joker. Joker V (5) which should be done in a month. (presumably with the 2nd head from BR joker since he didnt include it in this one) cant wait to see it.
As said, heath did have brown eyes, as did the joker, but even in the new grenade coated joker, those moveable eyes are grey/dull blue looking and not brown. I'm still wondering why also, the other jokers were brown

If he can sell them for $300 I don't see why he wouldn't make another.

Probably, it's worth heaps more than a repaint would cost, but it would be alot harder to acquire being in HK, you'd be suprised how much someone would pay when simplicity and ease is thrown at them. I've always been that way, if i want something, and have to have it, i can't help myself (or my wallet) :p

yeah, this was defn an impulse buy for me, it kinda grew on me, and at the last second i put in the max that was $1 higher than yurs, just bad luck man........but its happened to all of us, but if someone ever comes out with a great 1/3 or 1/4 pf of heath, u can say bye bye to all the HT jokers for me :monkey3

Back