Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still showing "Processing". Has the status of a lot of people changed to "Shipping Soon"? My CC is tied to my bank account and I found out this afternoon that the bank's system went down for awhile.:horror I purchased gas for my vehicle and it came up as "Denied". The bank got it fixed but now I'm wondering if SS tried to put the payment through and couldn't. What does SS do if that happens - do they contact you?

I'm still showing "Processing". Has the status of a lot of people changed to "Shipping Soon"? My CC is tied to my bank account and I found out this afternoon that the bank's system went down for awhile.:horror I purchased gas for my vehicle and it came up as "Denied". The bank got it fixed but now I'm wondering if SS tried to put the payment through and couldn't. What does SS do if that happens - do they contact you?

Check your email, as this happened to me with the 2nd payment of the Flexpay on this item, they sent me an email to resubmit my CC info......Mine was easy as all it was that my card exp and did not give SS the new exp date, it was prob over 2 years since I ordered from SS, fixed real easy...

Check your email, as this happened to me with the 2nd payment of the Flexpay on this item, they sent me an email to resubmit my CC info......Mine was easy as all it was that my card exp and did not give SS the new exp date, it was prob over 2 years since I ordered from SS, fixed real easy...

Thanks FB - haven't seen anything in email yet, but at 7 pm PST, it showed up as "Declined" in my account information. I'll have to call CS first thing tomorrow about it. Seems weird: my bank's computers go down during the time that SS is trying to process the order - almost like something doesn't want me to have this!:banghead

Today, this beauty was delivered to my doorstep: :google

Number 255 of 1250:

fbvsg01.jpg

fbvsg02.jpg

fbvsg03.jpg

fbvsg04.jpg

fbvsg05.jpg

fbvsg06.jpg

fbvsg07.jpg

fbvsg08.jpg

fbvsg09.jpg

I don't have mine yet, but judging from the photos, I'm pretty disappointed with the paint work. I especially don't like the way they did the vein effect under the fell beast's wings. Looks exactly like what they did, which was to just randomly draw some squiggly lines. They didn't take the time to paint the bridle pieces on the head of the FB. Also, the eagle wings paint job looks very sub-standard, especially compared with sideshow's photos. Looks like the paint shop didn't even try. I've bought many many pieces direct from SS and have never returned one. If this is an indicator of the paintwork, this may be the first. I'll wait and see. It's very depressing because I had such high hopes for this one.

Check out these recent photos...

https://charles-song.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7228&start=288

EDIT: Nevermind. I see they've been posted here as well.

Back