Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today #101 very nice piece, took it out of box and set it up, but have packed it back away, need to find somewhere to display this lovely piece Gwahir looks great. very pleased.

Judging by your pic, the wingspan of the FB doesn't seem that big of a problem for display as I feared, but it could also be the angle in which the pic is taken.

Wouldn't it be cool if this statue could be hung in the air? It would make for a realistic display and solve a lot of space issues ;)

it's just the angle but the wings spread out wide, yeah it would be nice but the fellbeast and the rock base is one piece. the eagle is not that heavy but why take a chance of dropping it:horror

overall it's a pretty awsome piece:banana

So . . .what is the width height and length that I need to clear out to accommodate this for display?

Are those the dimensions of your statue? I've found that the official specs are often wrong. For example, my Creature PF is almost 3 inches wider than the specs on Sideshow's site. It would be very helpful if you could measure your actual statue and let everyone know the dimensions.

Are those the dimensions of your statue? I've found that the official specs are often wrong. For example, my Creature PF is almost 3 inches wider than the specs on Sideshow's site. It would be very helpful if you could measure your actual statue and let everyone know the dimensions.

yeah i could do that i got those spec from the site but when i get off work and go home i'll do some measuring and let you guys know.:D

Just got my tracking number today for this...I was very surprised as us in the EU normally have to wait ages after you cousins across the pond! Be with me next tuesday! :D

yeah i could do that i got those spec from the site but when i get off work and go home i'll do some measuring and let you guys know.:D

cool, I wouldn't mine some precise sizes and even weight, would help with planning ahead on where I can put it.

cool, I wouldn't mine some precise sizes and even weight, would help with planning ahead on where I can put it.

Well guys from my best guesturments……:confused:

The tallest point, bottom of the base to the top of the eagle wings I measured 12”
Longest width from Fell Beasts wing tip to eagle wing tip I measured right at 27”
Width from Fell beast wing to Fell beast wing I measured 23”

I don’t have a scale to weigh it, but the base is what weighs so much, no surprise as this is pretty darn steady so it would not be a shock that it does indeed weigh 8lbs…

Man, each and every time I look at this item I like it more and more……:D

Cool, so for us metric ppl, 30cm at its highest point, but with most of that less, then I think that will work.

Around 58cm fell beast wing span, which is pretty long, but I think I can work with that.

But at 68cm main length, that could be a problem.....

About 4Kg's is good tho, can work with that, cheers.

Well guys from my best guesturments……:confused:

The tallest point, bottom of the base to the top of the eagle wings I measured 12”
Longest width from Fell Beasts wing tip to eagle wing tip I measured right at 27”
Width from Fell beast wing to Fell beast wing I measured 23”

I don’t have a scale to weigh it, but the base is what weighs so much, no surprise as this is pretty darn steady so it would not be a shock that it does indeed weigh 8lbs…

Man, each and every time I look at this item I like it more and more……:D

thanks mate for that i've been working some mad hours and i did'nt get a chance to do it. you rock!!!!!!!!!! :rock

You can bank on that one but it's going to be awhile yet. The last notification has me getting charged for it on Aug.25 at the earliest.

Back