Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks quite impressive.

Not a big fan of this particular scene in the movies/books so I'm passing but still.

I like Nazgul. I like Fell Beast. I like Eagles. This piece has everything I like. Hard not to pass up for me. Too bad this sucker will sit in a box until my home theater / movie museum is complete.

Last edited:
Just received mine and let me tell you……………….:confused:

I am a HUGE FAN!!!! :banana

This thing is AWESOME!!!! #339 is sitting in my collection and looking great! The paint job is spectacular, the Fell Beast is painted with shades of black and grey, unlike the Weta version that has shades of purple :sick, the body of the Fell Beast is about the same size as the Weta Fell Beast but with its wings spread wide, it is rather long and is definitely a space hog but it is well worth it. The Ringwraith rider is actually better sculpted then the Weta, does not look as cartoony. Best of all, looks like Sideshow decided to use a “softer” Poly for this one, not sure about the other Dio’s, as it does bend ever so slightly! Only thing I see that I don’t care for is the boring base, I actually loved the middle earth map, also getting Gwaihir into the tail was a pain………………

Based on this one, I ordered the Gandalf/Balrog Dio……………..:rolleyes:

Way to go Sideshow………………

This thing is AWESOME!!!! #339 is sitting in my collection and looking great! The paint job is spectacular, the Fell Beast is painted with shades of black and grey, unlike the Weta version that has shades of purple :sick, the body of the Fell Beast is about the same size as the Weta Fell Beast but with its wings spread wide, it is rather long and is definitely a space hog but it is well worth it. The Ringwraith rider is actually better sculpted then the Weta, does not look as cartoony. Best of all, looks like Sideshow decided to use a “softer” Poly for this one, not sure about the other Dio’s, as it does bend ever so slightly! Only thing I see that I don’t care for is the boring base, I actually loved the middle earth map, also getting Gwaihir into the tail was a pain………………

Way to go Sideshow………………

Congrats on the Eagle vs. Mr. Fell, beast!

Way to go Sideshow………………

:fireworks congrats:fireworks

You can never pass judgment based on internet photos. If you know anything about photography, lighting, composition and post-processing of digital images, you'll know that the amateur photos do not hold a candle to the professional photos from Sideshow's web site. Not dissing the photographer who took these images, but a lot more goes into capturing true colors and details besides pointing a camera at something and releasing the shutter.

HA HA HA. That's a good one, man, stop please... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's the funniest thing I read all night. You're still new, so I understand, but trust me, Sideshow's own "professional" photos have often done an injustice to many pieces. I wish they would hire someone who knew how to take good pics.

That's the funniest thing I read all night. You're still new, so I understand, but trust me, Sideshow's own "professional" photos have often done an injustice to many pieces. I wish they would hire someone who knew how to take good pics.

Fair enough. :duff

This thing is AWESOME!!!! #339 is sitting in my collection and looking great! The paint job is spectacular...
Way to go Sideshow………………

Definitely "Whoa!" If Mr. FB is blown away by this piece, then it's definitely an impressive piece. Now I really can't wait to receive mine! :banana

Yes, Scott speaks the sad truth on this... :lecture

:duff

And I, too, am very happy that Mr. FB is happy! :banana

Back