E3 LIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I must have missed it when Reggie or Iwata said it during the conference, but apparently there will be a new Resident Evil for 3DS? That's awesome.

'Resident Evil: Revelations'

I guess I must have missed it when Reggie or Iwata said it during the conference, but apparently there will be a new Resident Evil for 3DS? That's awesome.

Yeah!! :rock

When Iwata was talking about the top game developers involved with the 3DS, the RE logo was thrown up onto the big screen. :rock THAT is going to be an amazing experience.

How is Sony gonna beat what Nintendo just did? As for games, Theres gonna be the new GoW game for the PSP, probably a new MSG game...and...what else?

How is Sony gonna beat what Nintendo just did? As for games, Theres gonna be the new GoW game for the PSP, probably a new MSG game...and...what else?

I'm hoping they announce/reveal the PSP2. That could pretty much save Sony's conference for me if the rest of it sucked.

If they have new story content for Uncharted (eg DLC ) or Kingdom Hearts 3 I will be happy.I believe the presentation will be a mix between MS and Nintendo.Killzpone 3, GT5 releaese date, LBP2, God Of War PSP, Last Guardian, Infamous 2 all are allready announced, games for Move (the MS aspect) and probably some new games and IPs (most likely E3 2011 material).

There is also word for God Of War 3 DLC, some Titan battles where left out from the game and there is rumour for a different ending.In 2 hours we will know

DC Universe Online trailer is interesting but not completely sold on it yet....interested to see the rest.

Back