E3 LIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks so good even in a non-3d stream. I'm quite jealous that we can't see the same 3D effect as those in the audience.

Sony's 3D sales pitch is very heavy. It's all going over my head since I don't plan to buy a 3D tv for a long time (if ever).

I think Sony's really overestimating how big 3D is going to be in terms of 3D TV sales. HDTV has only just recently penetrated homes on a wide scale.

You and me both. Especially the way the economy is, I can't see this "catching on" for a while.

I think Sony's really overestimating how big 3D is going to be in terms of 3D TV sales. HDTV has only just recently penetrated homes on a wide scale.

:goodpost::goodpost: Exactly how I feel about the 3D stuff. I really don't think it's going to catch on like all these guys are hoping it will. I have yet to see one in a home, and have only had a chance to see a couple on display in 2 different Best Buys. With the regular LCD/Plasma prices dropping I just don't see many people sticking with the higher (not much, but still) priced 3D televisions.

Back