E3 LIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plasmid's overall impression of Nintendo's press conference at E3: THEY ____ING ROCKED THE HOUSE.

Next up: Sony. I'm pretty excited for this one too.

When does Sony begin?

That's alot of models

Thats gonna be kind of funny playing a 3DS strapped to their thighs, you're sitting shes standing. heh

Pretty good conference for Nintendo I'd say. 3DS is going to be awesome, it was cool to see the buzz it's generated with some of the top developers. I've never seen so many talk about motion control with that kind of enthusiasm as they just did about the 3D tech- it's something that has me pretty excited personally. We won't just be getting shovel-ware gimmicky crap like we do with motion control from the 3rd party developing community.

Plasmid's overall impression of Nintendo's press conference at E3: THEY ____ING ROCKED THE HOUSE.

Next up: Sony. I'm pretty excited for this one too.

I was most excited about Sony initially, but I think my excessive drooling over Nintendo's showcase will affect my ability to enjoy the new Sony announcements. I'm in awe.

Nintendo just showed us why they are the definition of gaming. :rock

I must say I'm very impressed by the 3DS

Initially I thought Nintendo might have the worst show ever, especially since the new Zelda game looks like such a big letdown. But the 3DS really blew me away. I wonder when it'll be released, hopefully soon.

Sony's going to have a hard time topping that.

Back