E3 LIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And maybe the new Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, and Mickey Mouse (forget the title, but it has EPIC in it) games coming out before the end of the year.

Epic Mickey does look pretty great. But we knew about that (and the others) a long time ago. The only interesting NEWS that came out of today's Nintendo presser was the announcement of Kid Icarus and the details surrounding the 3DS.

Zelda announcement? Maybe... but the game itself looks "meh".

I like how Sony's approach to this is to use extreme sarcasm like it's somehow downplaying something that Nintendo has been doing successfully for the past couple of years.

I think the PS Move demo is going pretty well. Just by demonstrating Sorcery, Sony has already beaten Microsoft's Kinect demonstration during their conference.

A good looking action-rpg beats a bunch of casual party games any day.

So much goodness....:drool:

I can see myself buying all of those titles. :rock

Me too. This is the first time I've heard of the Donkey Kong or Kirby game so this is news to me. I spent many many hours playing through the old Donkey Kong games. Call it stupid, but that game alone is giving me a reason to buy a Wii.

I think the PS Move demo is going pretty well. Just by demonstrating Sorcery, Sony has already beaten Microsoft's Kinect demonstration during their conference.

A good looking action-rpg beats a bunch of casual party games any day.

For these types of efforts being Sony's first generation of motion control, it looks pretty promising. Way better than casual party nonsense :exactly:

Back