Prop E-11 Blaster Rifle Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's making those? Is it a one off? Even with the droopy barrel & the end of the muzzle being turned.... I'm (I don't know why) liking it. Maybe because it's a blaster, & I'm a sucker for a blaster. I have a MR Stormtrooper blaster, & I have resin greeblies I've got from eBay. I don't have the counter on it, because I don't know how to mount it without damaging the blaster, & I don't want it permanent.

Cylinders are the easiest upgrade to MR Stormie blaster. But Hengstler counter is not too hard either. Though you need an accurate Eagle Hengstler, which now goes for big bucks alas, but once you have it, and painted it black, you could buy a counter bracket off FISD and simply install it on the MR E-11. You unscrew the MR scope rail (from the back screw) and then the scope, add the bracket underneath the scope and screw everything back on.

IMG_9794.jpg

Before posting more pics, I think you should address the issues the blaster already has. I'll enumerate them once again for you:

1. the muzzle is rotated wrongly - screws should be like this:

screenusede11.jpg

2. the cocking handle is weirdly shaped it should be like in above pic, if wanting to make a Bapty, or like below:

1.jpg

3. the barrel is indeed bent in shape and thus the blaster is bent too (which is the main problem).

Back