1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Well it's hard to say being that the figure is far from released but if I was guessing i'd say yes.
I'm hoping it will be. I wasn't sure if the DX series head sculpts were designed to be incompatible with the MMS figures.

it may look a little pin headed though since this figure is supposedly on a slimmer/ more accurate to T2 Arnie body than the MMS version which has the same body as the Tech Noir T1 T-800

In the proto shots it looks the same to me, bodywise. I don't doubt that they've changed the body but to me the difference has been minimal.

doesn't look too different to me either but we won't know until we get some comparison pics. Maybe there will be pics by whoever does those overly lit pics similar to Jack Sparrows where they had both the DX and the MMS version side by side to see the difference?

Where are these new pics?

Damn do I get this or the BD Enterbay 1/4... a tough decision lies ahead.... I feel if I go for the EB I'm going to switch my whole collection into 1/4th mode. :gah: I love T2 too much to not have an Arnie in the mix somewhere.

Damn do I get this or the BD Enterbay 1/4... a tough decision lies ahead.... I feel if I go for the EB I'm going to switch my whole collection into 1/4th mode. :gah: I love T2 too much to not have an Arnie in the mix somewhere.

Meh I'd still wait for the EB BD version. I am.

Look, the way I see if it is 1:4 has its apeal, being bigger more detail can be added, however from what they have released so far with the first one the only thing that is more detailed is the bullets remove from the clips of the gun, big deal:pfft: the use of metal for the endo arm is cool but nothing we have not see before in 1:6. I am not saying it not a great piece cause it is, but it really is just a bigger version of the same thing with a bigger price tag.

Now when you compare that the dx10 has way more to offer at 1:6 scale and is half the price I think the choice is clear. Whats more to offer with the dx is it has moving eyes, removal of the chip feature, more weapons and the same leather jacket if matters to you. The enterbay version is double the size and has really failed to captialize on that big jump in size IMO. Look at the up coming rambo, while a great looking figure it offers nothing new and even has sculpted boots instead of fabric with laces, I mean come on:dunno

Again this is how I see it and just you are all welcome to your own opinion:)

I like the first T-800 head this one looks like Arnie but something is off.

Look, the way I see if it is 1:4 has its apeal, being bigger more detail can be added, however from what they have released so far with the first one the only thing that is more detailed is the bullets remove from the clips of the gun, big deal:pfft: the use of metal for the endo arm is cool but nothing we have not see before in 1:6. I am not saying it not a great piece cause it is, but it really is just a bigger version of the same thing with a bigger price tag.

Now when you compare that the dx10 has way more to offer at 1:6 scale and is half the price I think the choice is clear. Whats more to offer with the dx is it has moving eyes, removal of the chip feature, more weapons and the same leather jacket if matters to you. The enterbay version is double the size and has really failed to captialize on that big jump in size IMO. Look at the up coming rambo, while a great looking figure it offers nothing new and even has sculpted boots instead of fabric with laces, I mean come on:dunno

Again this is how I see it and just you are all welcome to your own opinion:)

As an owner of the EB-800, I don't disagree. Its a credit to HT at 1/6 that they can cram so much detail and realism into that smaller size that a high-end 1/4 scale figure doesn't seem like a big jump.

The appeal of the EB figure to me has been A) simply the fact that its bigger, B) a different attempt at the Schwarzennegger likeness that eliminates my personal peeve with HT's attempt albeit bringing in some different flaws and C) the body shape and head/body proportions are more accurate than MMS117.

I don't hate the enterbay figure, I actually like it and have concidered buying it more than once, but I have failed to pull the trigger as of yet. It is one of the best arnies ever made into figure form but in the end it is just a bigger version of a 1:6 figure. So for some size does matter:rotfl but for me 12" inches is all I need:lol for now:)

I think I'm gonna buy this for the Cyberdyne parts. Missed it listed on TA and I hate trying to source the stuff on fleebay. So im gonna have a whole figure plus misc other parts if anyone is interested. I'll work a good price...not trying to make a profit, just recoup some of my cost.

PM if interested.

I don't hate the enterbay figure, I actually like it and have concidered buying it more than once, but I have failed to pull the trigger as of yet. It is one of the best arnies ever made into figure form but in the end it is just a bigger version of a 1:6 figure. So for some size does matter:rotfl but for me 12" inches is all I need:lol for now:)

I saw this figure at Forbidden Planet in NY. I thought it looked ok. Unfortunately "Ok" isn't enough to spend $400.00.

I think I'll be sticking to 1:6, and as a result am probably going to add the DX10 to my collection.

I saw this figure at Forbidden Planet in NY. I thought it looked ok. Unfortunately "Ok" isn't enough to spend $400.00.

I think I'll be sticking to 1:6, and as a result am probably going to add the DX10 to my collection.

I've only seen pictures of it myself, but it does look good. I to think I will be sticking to 1:6 myself, its just the best scale imo for many reasons I will not list now. Its just 1:4 doe'snt really bring anything much new to the table aside from size. The dx10 is already on pre-order for me and I am eagerly awaiting the release:impatient:

Why? This reminds me of of my 2 year old holiday gift. I wanted a Cabbage Patch kid, but they were sold out everywhere. My mother hired a crazy lady down the street to make one. After playing with it for several days, I tried to change its clothes. Turns out the doll was anatomically correct. There were even wrinkles on the boys.

I am still on the fence whether getting this. But I really want T-800 Endo. I saw one on the preview. But is there any for 1/6th?

This one cost too much since I already have MMS version. Any thought guys?

I am still on the fence whether getting this. But I really want T-800 Endo. I saw one on the preview. But is there any for 1/6th?

This one cost too much since I already have MMS version. Any thought guys?

Don't get it then. Wait for the endo

Yeah the Hot Toys T-800 Boner Version is old news. Also disturbing.

Back