1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

....Just a spoon full of month makes the frustration go down...the frustration go down... the frustration go down
In the most delightful way!!!!
:joy

I don't care for your prediction sir:pfft:

:lol

Fair guess. But this might be filler to keep some quiet while they're witing for their Avengers figures and TDKR figures... meaning it may come quicker than you think given its almost all reissue stuff (even the weapons stuff is from preexisting molds HT probably licensed).

I recently cancelled my PO for this. I don't anticipate it selling out upon release as DX05,6,8&9 are all still available for the most part.

....Just a spoon full of month makes the frustration go down...the frustration go down... the frustration go down
In the most delightful way!!!!
:joy

:lol not sure what you got in that spoon:panic:

:lol

Fair guess. But this might be filler to keep some quiet while they're witing for their Avengers figures and TDKR figures... meaning it may come quicker than you think given its almost all reissue stuff (even the weapons stuff is from preexisting molds HT probably licensed).

This is more than filler to me, It maybe the best 1:6 t2 arnie ever made:pray: I do hope it does come out fast thought, However they did state that it has a new body so not sure if that will hold thing up:impatient:

This is more than filler to me, It maybe the best 1:6 t2 arnie ever made:pray: I do hope it does come out fast thought, However they did state that it has a new body so not sure if that will hold thing up:impatient:

Not filler to me either -- I meant that to HT this probably won't sell like their Avengers line or TDKR line. But I didn't know about the new body... although its probably just a new arrangement of parts... but it could hold things up.

The 1/6th scale DX T-800 Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day with the most updated sculpting technique as of 2012
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Detachable scalp and cyberdyne chip in the head
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with newly sculpted chest and arm, which further stands out the body shape of Arnold in the movie and allows more flexible movement
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
■ One (1) pair of gloved open palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved relaxed palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved palms for holding gun
■ One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- Black authentic leather jacket and pants with belt
- Grey tee
- Black boots

Weapons:
- Bandolier
- M79 Grenade launcher
- M34 Mini gun
- Remington Shotgun
- Pistol Handgun

Accessories:
- Sunglasses
- Pliars
- Scalp piece and skynet chip
- Ammo Bag
- LED light-up hexagonal figure stand with T-800 nameplate and the movie logo (white light, battery operated)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang & T. J. Cha
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Release date: End Q3, 2012

The new body sounds interesting, I am looking forward to it. You gotta give it to hot toys though, they have made 4 differant bodys for arnie already, most companys would just keep using the same old one:clap

T-800 Endo looks to be progressing

545110_10150853580957344_1399193934_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

PS: couldn't find the original t-800 Endo thread. Guess it got Los while the board changed :dunno

Someone give that man a Ouija board so he can channel Stan Winston.

How accurate is that endo-head they might appear to be basing their sculpt on?

How accurate is that endo-head they might appear to be basing their sculpt on?

Not really THAT accurate.
We had a discussion over at the thread of this special and seemingly unofficial Endo "factory assembly" bust, buy a guy who calls himself, or his company TGRM.

The teeth on those are WAY too long the general expression on the face also is slightly off.

Best reference, as stupid as it sounds, is, I´d say, the recent 6" NECA Endo imo.

Perfect facial expression of the endoskeleton.

Hah, not stupid at all.

:hi5:

But to be exact, those TGRM guy quite obviously molded it after, or even cast it, after, or with the sideshow skull.

Because that, as we all know, had those over the top long teeth in the first place.

T-800 Endo looks to be progressing

545110_10150853580957344_1399193934_n.jpg

PS: couldn't find the original t-800 Endo thread. Guess it got Los while the board changed :dunno[/QUOTE]

What head is the person working on on the left. That's not a John Conner from the Sarh Conner Chronicles is it?

PS: couldn't find the original t-800 Endo thread. Guess it got Los while the board changed :dunno

What head is the person working on on the left. That's not a John Conner from the Sarh Conner Chronicles is it?[/QUOTE]

My guess is its the new peter parker from the amazing spiderman.

Does anybody know if the head on this figure will fit on the T-800 MMS figure?

Back