1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Yea the Duke Nukem hair really has to go. I still can't wait to own this though since I don't have my MMS T2 Arnie anymore

Sorry to go off-topic, but... when this DX10 was announced I also remember HT mentioning that they will be working on an Endoskeleton and a 1/4 variation of something in the franchise.

Are there any threads on that topic?
I'd like to follow those too. Thanks.

Sorry to go off-topic, but... when this DX10 was announced I also remember HT mentioning that they will be working on an Endoskeleton and a 1/4 variation of something in the franchise.

Are there any threads on that topic?
I'd like to follow those too. Thanks.

here's the thread for the 1/4 Endo:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108548&highlight=terminator

that thread an a few other figure threads are in the statue forum for some reason

Yeah it annoying that threads that got mixed up during the forum re-work have still not been corrected:mad: I'm sure I miss out on a few things here and there due to the threads being in sections I don't look at:(

HT said the 1/4 scale T1 police shootout T-800 would be unveiled 'in the coming weeks'. That was in April.

I've heard that there are weeks coming any time from now to the end of the year..and into next year and beyond. I'm gonna hold my breath.

Np sir! :wave

still excited for this figure. going to buy a second shirt to dye black then all I'll need are the rose box and roses from the MMS version

Wow mate I completely forgot, I was supposed to be sending you those wasn't I.

Love the idea of getting the gold box with roses to add to this DX10.

Whats the next set of pics we're waiting for with this one? SDCC probably? And after that the first in-hands?

Yep SDCC if he's there. He should be, I don't see why he wouldn't be. Hopefully what we see is an updated proto or possibly the final mass produced version :pray:

I wish I saved the extra shirt and roses/rosebox from my MMS version so I could sell them to all you guys. :lol

This figure is next on my purchase list. What would make it complete for me would have been a backdrop. It would have enclosed it in a tight office/building environment. :dunno

If this is displayed at SDCC (in a few days now), I'm sure someone there will ask.

Back