1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

My Joker should arrive this evening and the only other preorders I have are this guy and Bespin Luke. Hopefully I don't try and fill a void between now and then with any other figures.

Edit: with the announcement of Amazing Spiderman this morning, it appears I will have another preorder on my list soon. Now if only HT could hold off as long as possible with Hulk...

I really wanted to love the HT Spiderman from the new movie, since I missed the one from part 3...But I cant get myself around the new suit design...

I'm not sure we're even debating about the same point anymore. I don't think we'll need a surgeon in here though and pretty sure she'd agree with me on this one despite her general allegiance to you :D

Yeah ok... :lol

I have 15 PO's:slap

DAAAAMN !!! and i thought i had it bad with 6 lol

Personally , missed out on the first T2 terminator release,so im all over this DX ,already have the rose box and gonna be hunting down the endo arm,so all is good

Im at....

-DX07 Bespin Luke
-DX10 T-800
-SSC Boba Fett
-HT Avengers Captain America
-HT Avengers Thor
-ACI "Roman General"

Im at 6 now....

And I still plan on P/O the Avengers HULK, HT Robocop, Ichabod Crane, and Cannibal Jack whenever they get around to revealing those.

Most Ive ever had on P/O at once was 12 :horror

Last edited:

nice list, i was gonna go for HT avengers Capt A,,but i already have the 1st release.......
...mind you,,doesnt mean ill cave when its actually released:lol

My list only consist of:

DX T-800
Penguin

Cave in figure (maybe) Noland - not a iconic character but I like the likeness.

I am a young blood. Only been collecting since beginning of 2010.
So far I have been sticking to the rules I set for myself in collecting Hot Toys"
"Hot Toys are expensive so Pick and Choose".
"No need to go tangent."
"Remember.... you are married with children"

I feel if I get Noland I would go tangent......:dunno
IMG1747.jpg

IMG1748.jpg

My list only consist of:

DX T-800
Penguin

Cave in figure (maybe) Noland - not a iconic character but I like the likeness.

I am a young blood. Only been collecting since beginning of 2010.
So far I have been sticking to the rules I set for myself in collecting Hot Toys"
"No need to go tangent."

I feel if I get Noland I would go tangent......:dunno
IMG1747.jpg

IMG1748.jpg

Great collection. Digging the Ghostbusters. I too am new to collecting and have a child. Trying to be picky and stick to your guns is a must. I am limiting myself to only specific comic book characters and movie icons. Unfortunately HT is producing all of them at the moment.

"rules I set for myself in collecting Hot Toys"
"No need to go tangent."

This was my basic thinking..(i picked up the P1 pred for 150 when it was released).... now when stuff comes out i want i justify it...:lol
My 13yr old son always tries to rat me out to the misses though:panic::panic: :rotfl

Last edited:

nice list, i was gonna go for HT avengers Capt A,,but i already have the 1st release.......
...mind you,,doesnt mean ill cave when its actually released:lol

I had the FA Cap but sold it to go for the Avengers version. I prefer TFA suit, but as far as a figure and posing goes it looks like the Avengers version will have more flexibility in the suit.

I waiting on Thor for this version. And the I already have the Mark IV that I prefer over any of the other Marks, So then Ill just be waiting on the HULK!

I had the FA Cap but sold it to go for the Avengers version. I prefer TFA suit, but as far as a figure and posing goes it looks like the Avengers version will have more flexibility in the suit.

I waiting on Thor for this version. And the I already have the Mark IV that I prefer over any of the other Marks, So then Ill just be waiting on the HULK!

yeah, im tempted to grab Thor..as i mentioned i already have cap-A and the MKIV .. but if i grab Thor ,i might have to get Loki,,and there's the avengers slippery slope ...:horror

I have hardly anything on order now, quantity-wise. I'll soon finally take a trio of figures off Toys2, and then I only have the 89 Batmobile and 3 Neca predators on order. Once my new credit card starts up I'll order the DX10 and the new HT P2. I have 2 imminent custom projects that I'd like to buy into aswell.

I'm going to try to resist the current Marvel offerings and just wait till the latest Terminator and Robocop stuff comes out from HT and Enterbay.

yeah, im tempted to grab Thor..as i mentioned i already have cap-A and the MKIV .. but if i grab Thor ,i might have to get Loki,,and there's the avengers slippery slope ...:horror

Yeah it is a slippery slope indeed. But Im very reserved when it comes to Super Hero offerings. I only need the "Big Four" (Cap, Thor, IM and HULK) I have no interest in Fury, Hawkeye or Black Widow since Ive never been a big fan of those characters before the films. And with the prices being what they are its easier for me to say "nah..."

I have the SM3 R&B Spiderman and the HT Wolverine so my Marvel display will only consist of those 6 when all is said and done.

I wish I was as easy at resisting my Terminator figures...:lol

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this guy. I have the original release which I still thinks looks great with the shotgun.

This one though represents my favorite scene in the Terminator movies and It's been so hard to resist.

Yeah it is a slippery slope indeed. But Im very reserved when it comes to Super Hero offerings. I only need the "Big Four" (Cap, Thor, IM and HULK) I have no interest in Fury, Hawkeye or Black Widow since Ive never been a big fan of those characters before the films. And with the prices being what they are its easier for me to say "nah..."

I have the SM3 R&B Spiderman and the HT Wolverine so my Marvel display will only consist of those 6 when all is said and done.

I wish I was as easy at resisting my Terminator figures...:lol

:goodpost:

I feel the same way, but I'm taking a slightly different tact. I own the TFA Cap and the original Thor release, plus multiple IM figures. So for me the Avenger's line is a chance to get Hawkeye and BW and Loki.

Unfortunately I'm also trying to save my spending budget for the HT TDKR line.

I have the original T-800 and will most likely pass on this one. I'll try to buy the gatling gun on ebay after its release.

it says this is being released in the 3rd Q. when is the 3rd quarter typically?

it says this is being released in the 3rd Q. when is the 3rd quarter typically?

The third quarter of the year. As in, take the twelve months of the year, split them up into four quarters, and take the third one. That puts this guy's release sometime in July, August, or September. I'd predict closer to September, since HT has a habit of pushing things to the end these days.

The third quarter of the year. As in, take the twelve months of the year, split them up into four quarters, and take the third one. That puts this guy's release sometime in July, August, or September. I'd predict closer to September, since HT has a habit of pushing things to the end these days.

I reckon dx07 will com out in Aug/Sep and dx10 around Nov/Dec.

Back