1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend putting something between the handgun and the T-shirt, Snake. Or not tucking the gun into his pants at all. I've had the T-shirts develop some kind of shiny spot there from doing that, where it seems some kind of bleeding occurred.

As regards the belts - I used to think mine were just degrading because I was doing clothes-swaps so often but I remember the last time I bought DX10 pants & belt on ebay - if memory serves the belt appeared to be perfect when it arrived but the instant I went to put the pants on a figure it just started flaking to ***t, so who knows.

They all would crumble faster if you handle or stretch it. I have 2 DX10's, two DX13's and one MMS117 and all but one (DX10) has a decent belt, and that's because I never touched it. The rest are beat up to hell.

I recommend putting something between the handgun and the T-shirt, Snake. Or not tucking the gun into his pants at all. I've had the T-shirts develop some kind of shiny spot there from doing that, where it seems some kind of bleeding occurred.

As regards the belts - I used to think mine were just degrading because I was doing clothes-swaps so often but I remember the last time I bought DX10 pants & belt on ebay - if memory serves the belt appeared to be perfect when it arrived but the instant I went to put the pants on a figure it just started flaking to ***t, so who knows.

I’ll have to check the shirt since it’s been in there for years. I’d wager it would be more of a problem with the stock shirt given the material. I got the spare grey shirt somewhere.

68b5b06f1a6a0acb803b0dd700969327.jpg

Come with me if you want to live

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1NRUyTlhWE/?igshid=e88dj1w5fd6v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

face looks more like Peter Kent than Schwarzenegger. was DX10 head so off? i remember it being quite tolerable (especially after MMS238).

face looks more like Peter Kent than Schwarzenegger. was DX10 head so off? i remember it being quite tolerable (especially after MMS238).

Haha ok mate, your distaste for the supreme head is well documented. But personally I just can?t stand the dx10 head, not even with sunnies on. I?m sorry that?s just me. So I had to take the lesser of the two evils. Hottoys still has the T2 1/6 license so they better do something with it.

Haha ok mate, your distaste for the supreme head is well documented.
oh, that's why it looks strange. phew. i didn't look at my terminators close for a while now, and i know that after a pause those heads look standart HT-bad, so i thought that was the case.

oh, that's why it looks strange. phew. i didn't look at my terminators close for a while now, and i know that after a pause those heads look standart HT-bad, so i thought that was the case.

Are there any better 1/6 clean t2 t800 head sculpts out there?

Nah. I haven't seen any superior customs, I'm sure I'd remember if I had. The choice is your Supreme head, DX10 and MMS117.

All we can do is pick whatever one we think is the least off. Some will agree with your choice and others won't.

I'd swear you saw my original post before I edited it down. :lol

I made reference to Toadface with the good haircut and basically went down through the pros and cons of each of the sculpts for probably the 199th time. I decided I wasn't ready to break into the 200s.

Nah. I haven't seen any superior customs, I'm sure I'd remember if I had. The choice is your Supreme head, DX10 and MMS117.

All we can do is pick whatever one we think is the least off. Some will agree with your choice and others won't.

There was an old joke amongst Asian collectors that Dx10 looks like jay chou, a Chinese singer. For me supreme is the most tolerable out of the 3.

Back