1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you hit the slippery slope when trying to decide if you need to find a second DX13 body to allow you to display both renditions of the T-800...

DX13 BD 3.jpg
T-800 Cyberdyne Systems 2.jpg

DX13 is the way to go. I have the DX10 and I love it, especially for the minugun, but I eventually realized I needed a DX13 head to truly make it look like the Terminator. Sadly, while I got one, the DX13 head looks terrible on the DX10 body (colour mismatch, and the neck is too skinny). I've never been able to find a DX13 body at a reasonable price, or even a suitable generic body to put the DX13 head on. So it just sits in a box, looking fabulous on my closet.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Then you hit the slippery slope when trying to decide if you need to find a second DX13 body to allow you to display both renditions of the T-800...

View attachment 505441
View attachment 505442

Lord! I can't even try and think about a second body yet! Trying to figure out how to afford the first one is taxing enough! Lol. :gah:

On a side note, epic poses FlyAndFight!

Lord! I can't even try and think about a second body yet! Trying to figure out how to afford the first one is taxing enough! Lol. :gah:

I didn't think of the possible temptation to get a second body but if you can be disciplined enough to only want a single Terminator to represent the franchise it shouldn't be a problem. If you can even find a body it'll be very expensive. Plus you'd also need extra pants, boots, T-shirt and Grenade Bandolier at minimum.

I didn't think of the possible temptation to get a second body but if you can be disciplined enough to only want a single Terminator to represent the franchise it shouldn't be a problem. If you can even find a body it'll be very expensive. Plus you'd also need extra pants, boots, T-shirt and Grenade Bandolier at minimum.

Yeah, I'll have to stay disciplined and just stick with the one figure, otherwise I'll just slip down that rabbit hole I continuously fall into with these figures. Lol.

Thanks, Darth KirBayBey! :duff

I was fortunate to obtain the necessary extra parts back when they were still available for "reasonable" prices on Ebay and from fellow collectors.

Thanks, Darth KirBayBey! :duff

I was fortunate to obtain the necessary extra parts back when they were still available for "reasonable" prices on Ebay and from fellow collectors.

That's awesome! Unfortunately I'm a few years late to the game and will be lucky enough just to get ahold of one figure.

I have one MIB for sale, decided to part with it. The belt has unfortunately has gone hasta la vista but everything else is new.

When you say the belt is gone, does that mean you threw it away/lost it, or did it wear out over time?

All of the T2 belts will rot over time, be it MMS117, DX10 or DX13. Even if they look okay, they'll most like crumble when touched. I'm selling a MIB one but as you can see the belt indeed could self terminate.

51206357744_0d37594693_z.jpg

All of the T2 belts will rot over time, be it MMS117, DX10 or DX13. Even if they look okay, they'll most like crumble when touched. I'm selling a MIB one but as you can see the belt indeed could self terminate.

51206357744_0d37594693_z.jpg
''The belt cannot self terminate, YOU must make it crumble yourself''..........:)

It'd be nice to get a reissue on most of these IMO. I sold them almost 10 years ago (?) as I was broke.

I mean, seeing how they are now reissuing things, this line should also be considered. I wouldn't mind certain upgrades but I'll take them as is.

I'd favour new bodies and sculpts. At the very least they'd have to do something about the T2 belts and the degrading pleather.....but this is the company that made ED-209 2.0's dome rubber again so it's likely they'd fix neither.

Considering how far hot toys have come with making 1/6 figures much more screen accurate, it would be AWESOME if they made reissues from the T2 line......

I wouldn't mind a DX13 reissue with real leather jacket, pants, and belt instead of the pleather ones we got. I'm not sure why the DX10 was leather and the 13 was pleather

I wouldn't mind a DX13 reissue with real leather jacket, pants, and belt instead of the pleather ones we got. I'm not sure why the DX10 was leather and the 13 was pleather
The DX10 belt is unfortunately pleather too, and I imagine it was easier for them to weather the pleather pants and jacket than what real leather would be. Hot Toys cutting corners where they think they can.

They proven with the reissue of ED-209 and it's cracking dome that they don't care about the longevity of their products.

Back