1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and bought SUPREME's take of the T-800 head sculpt. I personally don't like the DX10 portrait of the T-800: Too soft and poor paint job. Therefore, buying this new head sculpt was an easy decision and I happy to say that I won't look back.

In hand, the paintjob is surprisingly great! And you can notice some similarities with Enterbay's clean version, not a bad thing in my opinion. The inclusion of the sunglasses sweeten the deal which are basically a copycat of the DX10s. To me, the pictures on eBay don't do justice to the work behind because of the inappropriate focal lenght (too long).

Here are some pictures:

43693936815_1616e413c5_o.jpg

43693936715_06dedea432_o.jpg

44553578602_4422dbaa07_o.jpg

Beautiful and I concur: That headsculpt does look like the EB.
May get that...

P., no offense, man. Especially since we haven´t spoken in a while, but this sculpt doesn´t look like the 238 sculpt at all.

I mean...do I really?! I feel I have to:

Untitled.jpg

I think that´s pretty clear. I don´t mean the shape, I mean the overall similarity of the sculpts.
I think that´s slim to none, even if all 3 are supposed to be Schwarzenegger.

Enterbay just kicked HT´s *** on this and the BD T-800.

what i mean is this headsculpt is as far from representing terminator from T2 as MMS238 was for T1. judging it strictly within HT line.
like MMS136 clean = DX13
MMS136 BD = MMS238 full BD
DX10 = MMS117
MMS238 semi-BD = MMS307 = this one.

shouldn't have used the phrase "looks like", i guess :slap

p.s. damn, that EB is so ugly and wrong.

1 - "represents the source well"
2 - "represents acceptably"
3 - "represents poorly"
4 - "looks so off that can never be used as what it was meant to be"

it's all in small details. for example, this custom has wrong mouth and wrong eyes, including their shape and position.

But then again: I enjoy the DX13, but I think the sculpt is worse than on the EB.
i agree completely! EB BD headsculpt is the best of officially made terminator headsculpts.
i thought about buying it separately from the figure just to honor it, but several reasons stopped me.

i never even used all those liquid T-1000s. a nice accessory, but yes, it needs another T-800, and his look is already covered in my collection.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I caved and bought SUPREME's take of the T-800 head sculpt. I personally don't like the DX10 portrait of the T-800: Too soft and poor paint job. Therefore, buying this new head sculpt was an easy decision and I happy to say that I won't look back.

In hand, the paintjob is surprisingly great! And you can notice some similarities with Enterbay's clean version, not a bad thing in my opinion. The inclusion of the sunglasses sweeten the deal which are basically a copycat of the DX10s. To me, the pictures on eBay don't do justice to the work behind because of the inappropriate focal lenght (too long).

Here are some pictures:

43693936815_1616e413c5_o.jpg

43693936715_06dedea432_o.jpg

44553578602_4422dbaa07_o.jpg

Awesome pics as always .
Glad to see you're still in the T game David 😉
Love that EB lookalike hs gonna get me 2.
Wonder how it looks on the mm117 body?

BTW I may start to seek some of my extra Terminator gear. If you're looking for something specific let me know.
They will be on eBay but we can talk outside.

And I need to get a loose DX13 to go with my liquid metal T-1000. Gaping hole in my collection.

i never even used all those liquid T-1000s. a nice accessory, but yes, it needs another T-800, and his look is already covered in my collection.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was over the moon when DX13 was first shown with the liquid metal T-1000 statue - never would have expected it. It was one of the original 'Wow' moments in cinema back when CGI was a new thing so to have it represented on my shelves is significant to me. When I decided to reduce my displays a bit late last year there was no way I was getting rid of that scene. Instead I decided that post-arm-loss, pre-head-slam-by-steel beam T-800 would go - from the scene where he cuts T-1000 from shoulder down to waist. We don't have a T-1000 to represent that particular moment so I decided I didn't need a T-800 for it either.

My DX13s now are SWAT scene, 'scanning' pose scene, Versus Liquid Metal T-1000 scene, arm stuck scene (i still fantasize about having a full diorama for this one day :( :pray: ), T-800 impaled scene and ''I cannot self-Terminate'' moment.

Instead I decided that post-arm-loss, pre-head-slam-by-steel beam T-800 would go - from the scene where he cuts T-1000 from shoulder down to waist.
huh, i wanted to make that T-1000 from shoulder down to waste" scene, too. and avoided it for the same reason - didn't want to spoil a good T-1000 figure and to find out that i cannot replicate the chromed waves in the cut.

It's good to see some exchanges in here, the whole A&R is calm as hell. Anyway, I won't enter the debate whether this HS is great or not. It is not perfect but it gives something to be excited about!

Very nice pics from you as always :duff

Thanks A-dev! :)

Beautiful and I concur: That headsculpt does look like the EB.
May get that...

Thanks! And go ahead! You won't regret I think.

Awesome pics as always .
Glad to see you're still in the T game David ��
Love that EB lookalike hs gonna get me 2.
Wonder how it looks on the mm117 body?

BTW I may start to seek some of my extra Terminator gear. If you're looking for something specific let me know.
They will be on eBay but we can talk outside.

Thanks mate!
Yeah still in the game but there is literally nothing exciting on the market lately. So I'm saving money for something huge. Then I might quit the game since a dream might finally come true...

I didn't try on the MMS117 body...I'll give it a shot later.

I'm after EB's minigun in case you have one. Let me know! :)

Glad to see the supreme head getting some love from someone else other than me. If you ask me it's a clear no brainer that the DX10 has got to go and this needs to sit in it's place, albeit if its still not the perfect T-800 head. Even far from it, its still arguably the best at the moment.

The belt self destruction fiasco killed my boner on this a bit I have to say. Even though I have a spare DX13 belt in tact I feel like it's only a matter of time, much like the inevitable judgement day, that the Dx13 belts will too self destruct, and that nothing we can do to intervene with the past can prevent the inevitable future.

We need to figure out who can make us new future proofed belts ASAP... any ideas?

Excellent job!

Decided to repaint mine to try and bring the likeness forward also weathered to he clothes and swapped that skinny body for a slightly bulkier one. Pretty happy with the results.
f9618bedeb561fe5699167d89fd06e75.jpg
fcdaebb11de4cacd86b56e4f51703516.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I picked up the Supreme sculpt. It’s not bad. A few new Arnold sculpts popped up recently. The Supreme is def the best out of the new ones.

Here’s another newer one. Face is ok, but the hair is just... just... mafia?
B195D064-C4E3-4991-BD8F-5073E4266430.jpeg
4FCC8FE2-3C1B-4CE4-B0A1-431FE13A1727.jpeg
CDFCEC38-6BE0-456B-9926-F8120F02D337.jpeg

Thanks mate!
Yeah still in the game but there is literally nothing exciting on the market lately. So I'm saving money for something huge. Then I might quit the game since a dream might finally come true...

I didn't try on the MMS117 body...I'll give it a shot later.

I'm after EB's minigun in case you have one. Let me know! :)

I know the feeling, I m mostly looking back at all the stuff I have and have fun with customs (I'm doing a 1/4 t1 police shootout dunno if you saw that).
A dream coming true? I'm intrigued.
Terminator related?

Would be cool about the mm117, thankS.

And yeah I do have an extra eb minigun, bag too, maybe a BD jacket...
Let me know in pm

Back