1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To date NECA has still done the best job on the T2 hairstyle, maybe the Battle damage Enterbay aswell and that figure has the best face. I don't know why these knock-off companies are looking at possibly the worst pre-existing sculpts on the market to base their own heads on. If you're incapable of developing a good Arnold likeness yourselves then copy the best attributes* of the best sculpts* FFS :huh

*BD Enterbay human side of face, NECA hairstyle

Last edited:
I'd be as excited to see a new T1 or T2 T-800 now as I was when they made their first (which I count as MMS117 - MMS01 and 02 had no likenesses and this might aswell have been knockoffs)

I think Hot Toys is happy enough with what they already made though. And the new film won't inspire them to revisit the classics, more likely they'll just make one Arnie from T6 and call it a day.

I think there’s no need for new clothing and no need for a BD t800 as that’s all good. I can live with the T1 offering too.

What is lacking is a good clean t2 Arnold sculpt and a good t2 body as the ones they have are too full of moob.

I actually think you would like the supreme headsculpt Adev. Definitely looks better in person and they did better with the hair. Not so much of an afro. I’ll have to take some good in hand pics for you.

To date NECA has still done the best job on the T2 hairstyle, maybe the Battle damage Enterbay aswell and that figure has the best face. I don't know why these knock-off companies are looking at possibly the worst pre-existing sculpts on the market to base their own heads on. If you're incapable of developing a good Arnold likeness yourselves then copy the best attributes* of the best sculpts* FFS :huh

*BD Enterbay human side of face, NECA hairstyle

Here’s some in hand pics of the Supreme. Not the best quality from my phone.

96843CCD-651E-4A9C-AAE2-6BF52EF3C510.jpg
9754D2FB-D08C-4CC2-ADAD-28736B1B0807.jpg
30072162-CE4B-4FB3-A51E-BB6220A499AD.jpg
DCCCC377-6EE6-4E53-AC86-3930AA797AC7.jpg
51E6ECCB-0C6A-423B-B977-8ACD79C5F754.jpg

The hair could be better, could be worse. The sideburns are too long for one thing so, together with the top, I'm getting this vibe

elvis-presley-album-sales-total-statistics.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics though.

Haha. I didn’t even notice the sideburns. You don’t want a rockabilly terminator?

The hair could be better, could be worse. The sideburns are too long for one thing so, together with the top, I'm getting this vibe

View attachment 427098

Thanks for posting the pics though.

it also is missing the underchin material, and you know what it leads to when the head is put on the body.

90467A35-ED78-460F-B69C-25676DBFBED3.jpg

Has anyone been able to get T2 pants on a Phicen M34? I tried to put a pair on mine (MMS117 I believe) and I could only get them to the top of his thighs. In the struggle to pull them up the pants, the faux leather started to disintegrate and rip. I may try dx10 pants since I think they’re actual leather. I thought about maybe greasing his legs up with vaseline... I don’t know if that will ruin anything. Any ideas?

That doesn't bode well. So even the 'skinny' legs on the M34 are too big for the existing pants? I don't think you'll have better luck with DX10 pants - even if you get them on they might look too tight and actually be highly restrictive on movement.

I have no spares by the way, sorry I forgot about your PM.

That doesn't bode well. So even the 'skinny' legs on the M34 are too big for the existing pants? I don't think you'll have better luck with DX10 pants - even if you get them on they might look too tight and actually be highly restrictive on movement.

I have no spares by the way, sorry I forgot about your PM.

No worries. I ordered a pair of DX10 pants to test out. I think once I get them on, it will look good. The rubber figure just creates so much friction whereas the plastic ttm20 is smoothe. I just assumed all the clothes would fit. Could have sworn I’ve seen them on a Phicen. But after having trouble, I tried finding pics with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for digging this up but I'd like to ask you guys. How's your DX10's leather holding up after all these years? I just bought the DX10 leather jacket and pants loose from eBay to build up my own T2 T-800 figure. Thanks!

Sorry for digging this up but I'd like to ask you guys. How's your DX10's leather holding up after all these years? I just bought the DX10 leather jacket and pants loose from eBay to build up my own T2 T-800 figure. Thanks!

The leather on the DX10 (plus the fake ones on the MMS117 and DX13) holds up tremendously. The belts on the other hand, does not on any of them. I'd be surprised if anyone still has a pristine belt at this point.

I've got some belts that are still good. I assume I must have only swapped pants but once or twice in those cases, if at all. They are just not put together for actual real belt functionality.

Back