1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33969090498_43cefe52d4_b.jpg

Oh. No wonder... I guess I'll stick with the original Jay Chou head then. Looks fine to me :lol

I had to try hard to find the right angle and lighting to make Mr Chou look decent for a photo. But in terms of everyday display I can?t stand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Those pictures almost made it look like I knew what I was doing. I've never taken better pictures of any other figure.

That's my old Maxx Replicas Pescadero diorama - if you google that you're bound to find the original guy who built it many years ago and any pic I've ever taken of it. I built most of the elevator itself - which amazes even myself to this day because I'm not normally very creative.

The other shots were just taken on a cheap faux-leather chair that I used to have in my old flat. Wish I still had those chairs because they made a convenient plain backdrop that seemed to look good in pics.

So I've been considering buying a Terminator figure for a while now but I just don't which one I want. I really like the look of this one but I just don't know. Any recommendations for a first(and probably only) Terminator figure?

DX13 Battle Damaged T-800 from Terminator 2 or MMS136 Tech Noir T-800 from T1. Those are the two best by the reckoning of most people.

DX13 Battle Damaged T-800 from Terminator 2 or MMS136 Tech Noir T-800 from T1. Those are the two best by the reckoning of most people.

Hmm, DX13 over the DX10 huh? I love the look of both of them so it will be hard to choose. I'll definitely comb through the different reviews of them all

If it was between DX13 and DX10 I'd definitely go for 13 if it's to be your only representation of Terminator - due to the endoskeleton parts on show.

If it was between DX13 and DX10 I'd definitely go for 13 if it's to be your only representation of Terminator - due to the endoskeleton parts on show.

Yeah, I'm starting to see your point after looking at both. Unfortunately, it looks like finding one that's not an absolute fortune will be a daunting.

T'would probably be the most expensive alright given its popularity. But if you were sure it was the only one you'd get maybe that'd be OK for a one-off.

T'would probably be the most expensive alright given its popularity. But if you were sure it was the only one you'd get maybe that'd be OK for a one-off.

Yeah I would be ok spending a lot for one more grail figure. I was finally able to will & deal last year and tracked down a DX 08, 09, and 15, so I'm sure if I sold some of my least favorite figures, I can find me one. Thanks for your help a-dev!

Back