DX vs MMS /// Which do you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only PERS system I agree on is it being used in Revoltech figures meant to be brought everywhere for photography. Not sixth scale super realistic figures.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

although I love my dx figures my favourite figure and head sculpt is the godfather,why can't hot toys concentrate on making the most realistic head sculpt first and forget gimmicks

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. While I think PERS has gotten better since it's initial releases.

What if this is as good as it gets????
ScreenShot369.png

Sadly I think it is, Melvin. Moving eyes is one thing but moving eyelids is quite another. And the eyes are a pretty key area that can really make or break a likeness - I don't think they should be compromised on. PERS simply does not look natural. It can't. And removable access panels just makes things worse.

Sometimes an apple can be all juicy and crisp, other times pithy and soft! An orange can be sweet and full of flavour or bitter and dry... So which do I prefer?

Why the hell would you bring up fruit in a thread dedicated to discussing two difficult-to-compare objects?

Back