Dune (2020) by Dennis Villeneuve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think she's pretty or attractive. Having said that, I wouldn't call anyone ugly unless they were ugly inside too. It's rough out there, Even Zac Efron ruined his face with plastic surgery because he didn't feel good about himself. It's sad how people can be so insecure.

2V7xCFn.jpg
I was exaggerating for the whole waifu effect. As we all know, 2D > 3D. She's not ugly. She's just rather boring and depending on the angle has weird features. I don't like her as Chani, period.

RE Efron: It's okay, he took the call. Hemsworth did too.

109024.jpg

It's not Thor anymore, it's BOG!

He looks older in the latest pic. The beard is thicker and he's leaner. Lower body fat probably makes his face look a bit more chiseled + thicker beard = Gigachad Thor

I don't think so. He looks like he's had jaw impants. I hope it's just the angle and he didn't bog himself, but I'm not hopeful.

Tom Cruise always had a suspicious jawline too, but I think it was weight related, not plastic surgery. We'll see, he's also playing Hulk Hogan, so he may have temporarily gotten something done. Those jaw injection only last a few months, I think.

Tom Cruise always had a suspicious jawline too, but I think it was weight related, not plastic surgery. We'll see, he's also playing Hulk Hogan, so he may have temporarily gotten something done. Those jaw injection only last a few months, I think.
Cruise had weight fluctuations for some roles back in the day. Maybe it's that Hogan thing you said. Getting bogged is an unfortunate path to go down.

the-actor.jpg

DC should make them Batman villains. Batman doesn't have freakish looking twin villains. They can have twin telepathy and their weakness can be each other feeling each other's physical pain if Batman beats up one of them. I just gave WB a million dollar idea. They will needed after Dune. :lol

DC should make them Batman villains. Batman doesn't have freakish looking twin villains. They can have twin telepathy and their weakness can be each other feeling each other's physical pain if Batman beats up one of them. I just gave WB a million dollar idea. They will needed after Dune. :lol
Maybe as updates of the Tweedles? It'd be right at home during the Nu52 era.
This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!

1529649801549.jpg

:horror
The Joke that ruined Gotham.

Fear not though. Batman's All-New Robin will save us all.

y3gugtbzDvusUVqFZ0NQOPEGPd6uSN3evuJLqTQY2FMWr7KJ9c3gxZTqQu0XtN0HN873Mv_ceQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I know I'm a broken record but I still would love to visit a parallel universe where Jodorowsky got to make his version of Dune and see if it would have lived up to that incredible vision and having all that superstar talent....or just be as big a flop as the Lynch version was.

Designs by Moebius, Giger, and Chris Foss; music by Pink Floyd and Magma; Dan O'Bannon on special effects; starring David Carradine, Mick Jagger, Orson Welles, and freaking Salvador Dali, and all directed by mad genius Jodorowsky himself. How could that have failed??
Meh... I think Jodorowsky is more mad than genius. The documentary was entertaining though.

“Frankly, to watch ‘Dune’ on a television, the best way I can compare it is to drive a speedboat in your bathtub. For me, it’s ridiculous. It’s a movie that’s made as a tribute for the big-screen experience.” - denis villeneuve

“Frankly, to watch ‘Dune’ on a television, the best way I can compare it is to drive a speedboat in your bathtub. For me, it’s ridiculous. It’s a movie that’s made as a tribute for the big-screen experience.” - denis villeneuve
I would've agreed with this 15 years ago, but at this point, large hi-def TVs aren't that expensive. Provided you've got a dark room and decent acoustics, watching movies at home can be preferable to watching in a theater.

In general I've never enjoyed the IMAX experience as much as much as others. A lot of it depends on where you are sat I suppose.

The Jurassic Park IMAX release was fantastic though - such a great experience.

Back