DREAM FIGURES for 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every 1/6 Indiana Jones item Sideshow releases

NECA's Mirage comics TMNT

While I patiently wait for HT's AvP-R figures, the Elder Pred from P2 and the rest of stuff on pre-order, including NECA's fantastic Alien figure; I can only dream of Hot Toys finally giving us a queen and getting to fully accurate figures from Alien, and for SST to finally get off their butts and release Vader.

It just came to my mind: I'd love Sideshow to take again the Muppet license and make PFs of Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie

announced:

HT Predator 1 line
SC Predator diorama

dreams:

HT Keaton Batman
HT Eric Draven (Lee)
Robocop bust
a good looking E.T. figure from anyone but wouldn't pay to much for it.

Already announced
1.Hot Toys POTC Davy Jones
2.Hot Toys POTC Cannibal Jack Sparrow
3.Medicom RAH Darth Maul
4.Enterbay Bruce Lee:Enter The Dragon (both versions)
5.Hot Toys Predator 1:predator

Stuff I'd like to see
1.Hot Toys Star Wars figures
(I don't care if SSC or Medicom have to be dropped for this to happen,HT would kick both of their butts without breaking sweat and I might then get a decent 1/6 Han Solo or Luke Skywalker)

2.Hot Toys POTC:Captain Barbossa
(The line's most needed figure and it'll be a major suprise if he doesn't get announced this year)

3.Enterbay,Hot Toys,Takara or Medicom Indiana Jones
(Barring a miracle SSC's 1/6 Indy line won't be up to much so I'm hoping one of the high end companies get the chance to make an Indy for the Asian market)

4.Hot Toys POTC:Captain Teague
(Would be awesome to display Jack with his dad)

5.Hot Toys A-Team figures
(With news that a remake is on the way it would be nice to see the originals get the proper treatment in 1/6 scale and Hot Toys would certainly do that better than anyone)

Already announced
1.Hot Toys POTC Davy Jones
2.Hot Toys POTC Cannibal Jack Sparrow
3.Medicom RAH Darth Maul
4.Enterbay Bruce Lee:Enter The Dragon (both versions)
5.Hot Toys Predator 1:predator

Stuff I'd like to see
1.Hot Toys Star Wars figures
(I don't care if SSC or Medicom have to be dropped for this to happen,HT would kick both of their butts without breaking sweat and I might then get a decent 1/6 Han Solo or Luke Skywalker)

2.Hot Toys POTC:Captain Barbossa
(The line's most needed figure and it'll be a major suprise if he doesn't get announced this year)

3.Enterbay,Hot Toys,Takara or Medicom Indiana Jones
(Barring a miracle SSC's 1/6 Indy line won't be up to much so I'm hoping one of the high end companies get the chance to make an Indy for the Asian market)

4.Hot Toys POTC:Captain Teague
(Would be awesome to display Jack with his dad)

5.Hot Toys A-Team figures
(With news that a remake is on the way it would be nice to see the originals get the proper treatment in 1/6 scale and Hot Toys would certainly do that better than anyone)

That would be AWESOME.................what remake are you talking about? You now have my complete attention bro! :D

[/SIZE][/B]

That would be AWESOME.................what remake are you talking about? You now have my complete attention bro! :D

I can't remember where I read it but apparently it's in the early stages of production. Nobody has been cast yet but original writer/creator Stephen J Cannell is involved and aside from the team now being Gulf War vets as opposed to Vietnam the basic outline for the story seems to be the same.

I can't remember where I read it but apparently it's in the early stages of production. Nobody has been cast yet but original writer/creator Stephen J Cannell is involved and aside from the team now being Gulf War vets as opposed to Vietnam the basic outline for the story seems to be the same.

Probably NBC, they're releasing a continuation of Knight Rider in mid February.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Thanks for the info!

Sideshow MUST continue their Hellboy line with figures from Hellboy 2 this year! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

TDK Joker (Hot Toys doing this would be awesome)
Hellboy 2
The rest of the LOTR Fellowship figures
The Dead

That's all I want. :)

Hot Toys:
- RE:4 Ada Wong
- Hector Barbossa
- Tia Dalma

SSC:
- Indiana Jones & the Ark

- Gandalf the Grey
- Gimli
- Merry & Pippin

- ESB Lando Calrissian
- Hoth Leia
- ROTS Yoda

Sideshow needs to get the Firefly and Kill Bill 1:6 licenses. Medicom needs to get the Fate/Stay Night and Inuyasha 1:6 licenses. Then all will be right in the cosmos.

Back