Does it really matter if someone likes a movie or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does it matter?

• Total voters

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lots of peps in this section really get their jimmies rustled over others liking or not liking a movie.

Does it really matter?

Zero $%^&s given.

Apparently it does on here. Same with TV shows. Asking why someone hates them should be fair game. But there is great harm in doing that. Actually there is great harm in saying what movies you like or don't want to see.

Oh look, not even a minute passed.... yet here you are. I guess saying I won't see Creed is trolling, but multiple people ganging up on me trolling and bashing me is perfectly fine though?

It only matters as a point of conversation. Apart from that who cares?
Some people get butterflies in their pants when they watch The Hunger Games, thats because of who they are, is that wrong? ..no. Other humans like Tree Of Life, does that make them more intelligent, not necessarily. Movies are not about taking the pretentious higher ground, you like what you like. I find a lot of people who are film "snobs" actually have confidence issues, they are afraid to be judged by saying Ghostbusters is their favourite move ever. Everyone is a sum of their genetics and conditioning and experience. No one is wrong or right.

But obviously anyone with half a brain knows Halloween III: Season of The Witch is the best movie of the franchise.

Edit: I posted before I read the other posts. Now I feel like I walked in on a domestic. :lol

:rotfl

****, I'm used to doing :lol all the time.

And yes.. I think Dave does love you. I've been trying to get you banned for 6 years now and nothing seems to work.
:lol

The monkeys are good for one smiley posts too.

:monkey1 :monkey2 :monkey3 :monkey4 :monkey5

Yeah.. thats the future of all my posts right there.. monkeys..! thanks.

Jesus, I just reread what i posted, I've been on here for 6 years, that's crazy. You longer and Evilface must have joined when he was an embryo 2005!.

Dave fears King.

XNjpSil.gif

Yeah.. thats the future of all my posts right there.. monkeys..! thanks.

*nods solemnly* The Old Gods...

Jesus, I just reread what i posted, I've been on here for 6 years, that's crazy. You longer and Evilface must have joined when he was an embryo 2005!.

I don't know if I can make it 10 years.

Devil keeps Stephen King in his back pocket. Dave fears King.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed. :lecture

Back