Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect Capaldi will be the Doctor for most of the Christmas Special. I almost expect him to be introduced in Day of the Doctor. They want us to expect the regeneration to occur in the Chistmas Special but with Smith cutting his hair and acting in a film it look like it will be earlier than that.

The Christmas special is Matt's last hurrah. The regeneration will be at the end.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or those are the rumblings I have heard.

I just wonder if the.......
Spoiler Spoiler:
.......have something to do with the Doctor gaining a new regeneration cycle?

Could Moffett have simply plucked them out of the archives for a one off webcast? I'm thinking its too convenient but they do have a strong conection with Eight from the audio adventures. Moffett knows everyone is expecting the Timelords to restore the Doctor......

The Christmas special is Matt's last hurrah. The regeneration will be at the end.

I really want Capaldi to be given some screen time but i'd have to agree he's not going to be much more than appearing in Smith's outfit at the very end, Smith will wear a wig for the Xmas special.

The 50th episode will act as part 1 to a 2 part story with the xmas episode being the conclusion, so wouldn't the villain be the same?

An Adventure in Space and Time was pure gold. Watched it tonight and just could not believe how it moved me and everyone else who watched it. David Bradley IS William Hartnell and his performance is both BAFTA and Emmy worthy. Extraordinary piece of television and the perfect appetizer for what is to come this weekend.

I am planning on watching this tonight (if I can stay awake after watching the new Hunger Games movie till 2 am :O). I wish I hadn't been spoiled about the ending, but oh well. :lol

An Adventure in Space and Time was pure gold. Watched it tonight and just could not believe how it moved me and everyone else who watched it. David Bradley IS William Hartnell and his performance is both BAFTA and Emmy worthy. Extraordinary piece of television and the perfect appetizer for what is to come this weekend.

I cannot wait to watch this one....

I just finished watching it, and I agree with you 100%. That was a magnificent performance, I absolutely believed he was William Hartnell.

I watched An Adventure in Space and Time. It was enjoyable and I'm glad they did something to recognize the Hartnell years this weekend.

Last edited:
The Google doodle platform style game with the Doctor trying to keep away from the Dalek is fantastic!

I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a piece of fiction in my life. :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back