Distributing Medicom Death Note RAH figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
I was wondering if Sideshow intended to distribute the upcoming Death Note RAH figures? They're awesome, but I'm going to be hard-pressed to jstify paying the import price for them... on the other hand, Sideshow's typical retail for most RAH figures would make me likely to buy them all.

Come on Sideshow... give us Light Yagami, L and Misa Amane!

477191928_94f4b824de.jpg
477209487_bb6f6336d4.jpg
477191960_f62dd6e52b.jpg

are these figures popular overseas? i noticed female anime characters have gigantic boobs, skimpy outfits showing alot of skin and the face of a 12 year old girl. doesn't anyone else find that just a bit disturbing?

metaphorge said:
I was wondering if Sideshow intended to distribute the upcoming Death Note RAH figures? They're awesome, but I'm going to be hard-pressed to jstify paying the import price for them... on the other hand, Sideshow's typical retail for most RAH figures would make me likely to buy them all.

Come on Sideshow... give us Light Yagami, L and Misa Amane!

I'm also hoping they distribute these! I have them on pre-order at HLJ, but will cancel those if Sideshow sell them.

tylerd said:
are these figures popular overseas? i noticed female anime characters have gigantic boobs, skimpy outfits showing alot of skin and the face of a 12 year old girl. doesn't anyone else find that just a bit disturbing?
Isn't that a bit of over-generalization? Besides, I'm not really sure what this has to do with this thread, as no one seems particularly large-breasted, skimpily-attired or baby-faced here.....

metaphorge said:
Isn't that a bit of over-generalization? Besides, I'm not really sure what this has to do with this thread, as no one seems particularly large-breasted, skimpily-attired or baby-faced here.....

that girl figure seems in line with what i've seen from anime, except for the huge knockers. maybe i'm just not knowledgeable when it comes to this type of figure. have you looked at the anime on bbts website? i've never heard of death note, sorry for the generaliztion.

I don't have any info on these figures at the moment, but as always, watch the newsletter, as that would be the first place to find out if they get added to the distribution list :duff

lcummins said:
Hmmm??? Was/is that a hint? I hope so! :D

I should have never questioned you Brock...

...by the way, how's that cough coming? :rotfl

he's feeding the cold..with BRAINS!!!! :drool :lol

So I finally started watching DN, and I'm really diggin it so far. :cool:

Has anyone pre-ordered these figs yet?

So I finally started watching DN, and I'm really diggin it so far. :cool:

Has anyone pre-ordered these figs yet?

I've had them pre-ordered through HLJ for quite a while, but I just knew Sideshow would get them! I will order from Sideshow (or my favorite retailer if Sideshow gives them to retailers to sell) and cancel with HLJ!

Back