Dinosauria's 1K+ Production Numbers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IXEC

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The release numbers are now up on most of the repaints. Can they really sell 1000 (+) of each?

There must be huge confidence in the new paintings to issue such numbers . . . :dunno

I'd love to have all of these. I'm still fascinated by dinosaurs (yeah, stayed with me since childhood).

I think SSC is considering about the release of Jurassic World. Although the Dinosauria line is not a license of the JP series, I do think that it will attract a lot of new dinosaur fans after the movie is released.

Agreed, Jurassic World release will be the make or break event regarding this line. As long as SS keeps a close eye on QC issues, & paint apps being true to proto, I feel hopeful we may get some new dino runs.

Agreed, Jurassic World release will be the make or break event regarding this line. As long as SS keeps a close eye on QC issues, & paint apps being true to proto, I feel hopeful we may get some new dino runs.

I don't know if it will be that big of an impact, if they were branded JP dinos maybe. I for one would like some more JP movie pieces, I have no real interest in any of these new ones save possibly the Rex. I grew out of my large Kenner collection I had back in the day and would like some higher end stuff that I don't have to paint myself.

Back