Difficult times

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OisterNeck

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Life is full of challenges, that's how I see myself on it. I always motivate myself when I'm stuck at one thing that I haven't solved yet. Pretty troublesome but as soon as you know how to deal with it then you can proceed with your next move. How about you? How do you see yourself during these difficult times?

Very generic and non-specific 'musings' for a generic and non-specific topic.

''When I have a problem I work at it until I fix it and then move on to the next problem''

Wow. Amazing. Well done. I'm sure that'll be tremendously helpful to all who read it.

Life is full of challenges, that's how I see myself on it. I always motivate myself when I'm stuck at one thing that I haven't solved yet. Pretty troublesome but as soon as you know how to deal with it then you can proceed with your next move. How about you? How do you see yourself during these difficult times?

Very generic and non-specific 'musings' for a generic and non-specific topic.

''When I have a problem I work at it until I fix it and then move on to the next problem''

Wow. Amazing. Well done. I'm sure that'll be tremendously helpful to all who read it.
Ok, It can't be helped. God bless you :pray:

It can be helped. Stop spamming a collectors forum with multiple accounts, and get a real job.

Probably best to just give up and join the Gypsies and sell your body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking a quick look at TC's post history and he seems straight out of the Truman show.

Back