DID Chicago Gangster Robert Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's VERY nicely done! I have mine on preorder - so will be good to see.

I think it is nice set, but some of the parts are useless. Hat is way too big and bendy hands are hard to use hold anything.

007.JPG

:wave Yes, those are gloved hands from Dx10. (Did try to put those darn gloves on trigger hands with no success :slap )
Thanks Yodasodabo and cmiller99 :hi5:

It comes with the figure. All* of DID's figure packages have an outer flap with a backdrop on the inside.

*except for MI6 Agent

Got this figure today. Really nice for the price. I know it's not scene accurate as its unlicensed but I have the Don with the knife after carving up Don Ciccio.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421290087.092565.jpg

(Will try and snap some with the DSLR this weekend)

Got this figure today. Really nice for the price. I know it's not scene accurate as its unlicensed but I have the Don with the knife after carving up Don Ciccio.

View attachment 158821

(Will try and snap some with the DSLR this weekend)

Sean was that out of the box with no mods done to the HS? It looks amazing can't wait to see you DSLR shot should look amazing.

Looks great Sean :clap

Thanks buddy. You need to set yours up now. :lecture

Sean was that out of the box with no mods done to the HS? It looks amazing can't wait to see you DSLR shot should look amazing.

Took it out of the box, added the pocket watch, changed the right hand to hold the knife, grabbed a generic HT stand out of my parts bin, slight turn of the head and on to the shelf. No futzing. (I know; it shows) :lol

Back