DID Chicago Gangster Robert Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa. The collar on the white big and the hat is massive!

Still, he looks pretty good when he's in the full suit.

Thank you for the link to this:
DID_T80101_002.jpg
The paint could be better, oh hell I'm still gonna try to pick this up even with the rubbed off paint on the hair :lol

Is the costume accurate to any of the scenes? Even remotely? I am struggling to nail down the costumes with the scenes... But it's been long since I last saw the movie...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is the costume accurate to any of the scenes? Even remotely? I am struggling to nail down the costumes with the scenes... But it's been long since I last saw the movie...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No but I doubt at least for me that anyone I showed this to would really break my balls over it, I'm sure they would see the sculpt and know who it is. But if accuracy is your thing then know the colors on the suit are off.

In last update it is casual black suit of 30 ties.
ade4ba024519c0b28fbabb91958eca6e.jpg
f551c2ac1752f8c430d3bd4b8fc8403f.jpg
Before it was brown I guess?
a3de644485912eca4236350ae2d4ecf5.jpg
cd21673c9a941729d329fd9cbbf63712.jpg

Young Vito shirt is pritty like in movie
ae61c25b9fec48a90c9e6e0044e9484f.jpg

this figure is too awesome to be skipped. Glad Pre ordered this guy......head can be repainted tough...

theres enough cool accessories for me to grab the whole figure, although I still prefer my original KAI sculpt. The outfits are useless except the blue shirt, but the watch, rings, revolver, glasses, chain, cig, suspenders, (and if it even comes with it, phone chair and table) are all great

Got it last week

Coat blue shirt and pants are all great and totally useful for a godfather 2 bash but his vest color is totally wrong the pocket watxh and revolver are great.

The hat and heads are a joke, hat is ridiculously too big and the heads are terrible. Juvenile sculpt with bad likenesses and really aweful paint jobs on both heads. Real let down even for DID.

If you have the superior Kai head skip the set and just get the coat, blue shirt, ring revolver watch and maybe the pants.

Got it last week

Coat blue shirt and pants are all great and totally useful for a godfather 2 bash but his vest color is totally wrong the pocket watxh and revolver are great.

The hat and heads are a joke, hat is ridiculously too big and the heads are terrible. Juvenile sculpt with bad likenesses and really aweful paint jobs on both heads. Real let down even for DID.

If you have the superior Kai head skip the set and just get the coat, blue shirt, ring revolver watch and maybe the pants.

PICS or GTFO out! :wink1: You may have saved me some money though if the sculpts are that bad, what a shame :(

To be honest when I got it I was so disappointed I left it in the box, after I posted this I dug it out and messed with the heads I have to say I may have been too harsh on the moustache head. I stripped the paint off his moustache a bit and repainted it and tried to refine the paint around his eyes to bring out the likeness, then hit it with some dullcoat and honestly the head looks not too bad. The non moustache head though is truely and utterly terrible and I was not able to get it to a place that looks good.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to turn the pants gray and then I'll definitely post pictures of the result.

To be honest when I got it I was so disappointed I left it in the box, after I posted this I dug it out and messed with the heads I have to say I may have been too harsh on the moustache head. I stripped the paint off his moustache a bit and repainted it and tried to refine the paint around his eyes to bring out the likeness, then hit it with some dullcoat and honestly the head looks not too bad. The non moustache head though is truely and utterly terrible and I was not able to get it to a place that looks good.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to turn the pants gray and then I'll definitely post pictures of the result.

Would love to see the headsculpt too please, yeah the non moustache I was going to not even touch, the likeness isn't there on that one to me. I love how people sorry not just you man, say something then turn around and change their minds, I'm glad you were able to fix it, and make it to your tastes.

Back