Diamond Select New Goblin Statue?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
001_big.jpg

Does anyone own this or seen this in person? I am looking for it to accompany my Spiderman statues from SS. I have both the regular and the symbiot. It is sculpted by GG so it can't be that bad, I haven't ever really seen a bad GG sculpt.

Last edited:
damn, that actually looks not bad. killer price also, as long as it's got decent detail. don't know about the goblin, looks a tad bland, but maybe it's the pics.

myself i have the ss pf goblin and it's one of my favourites. great detail and nice fabric, colors etc. if your looking for a smaller version i would go with bowen (2 statues available) though they will cost a tad bit more, but again they have some nice details and colors.

Ive wanted this New Goblin statue for months and never knew it went down that far in price. Ill probably pick it up.

I dont think ive ever seen any good pictures of this statue but from what ive heard the sword is WAY too long. Probably worth the price that its at in that auction posted above, looks really cool to me

Ive wanted this New Goblin statue for months and never knew it went down that far in price. Ill probably pick it up.

I dont think ive ever seen any good pictures of this statue but from what ive heard the sword is WAY too long. Probably worth the price that its at in that auction posted above, looks really cool to me

I am leaning towards getting it. I asked the seller and he's not willing to go down any further in price. I just wish I could find some better pics or someone that owned it so I could finish making up my mind.

Jesse

While looking for pics of the statue I found some other spiderman 3 statues that look pretty badass. Especially this one

https://cgi.ebay.com/Spider-Man-3-D...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Deff bad ass. I stuck with the other venom because I have both SM3 pieces of spiderman from SS. I would like to get the new goblin, a good sandman, original goblin, and doc oc all from the movies not from the comics. I can't find any sand man, doc or original goblin from the movies anywhere though.

I dont think there was any doc ock stuff. Heres the only Sandman statue

https://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

problem with that is it looks like theres some weird things coming out of the sand.....

Mehhh, doesn't really do anything for me. An action pose would have been better then the melting sand pose. Venom is bad ass so I guess he and the two goblin's will do just fine. Diamond's site has a much better pic of the new goblin so that was nice to see. It's really too bad there was never any Doc statue made, I really liked the character and with all his detail it would have made for a very cool statue.

I wonder how good the New Goblin statue looks mixed in with that final battle diorama. Im guessing its too big

I've seen this at a LCS and it's not that bad.
I was thinking of getting it to display with my Spidey vs Venom & Sandman but, I wound up buying something else since it was broken.
It's pretty small but, not sure how close it is in scale. He might be a little bigger than Venom.

Back