Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never seen people want a game to fail as bad as some of you all do. Honestly if the game is truly good you wont play it? Pretty dumb imo. It's not like this is ruining the DMC games you had before.

I have never seen people want a game to fail as bad as some of you all do. Honestly if the game is truly good you wont play it? Pretty dumb imo. It's not like this is ruining the DMC games you had before.

dont worrie about it man! I never care what anyone says on this forum.
this game is going to be sick.

so many ***ing trolls sitting behind their computers in a dark room.

So people that don't want to conform to Capcom's current line up of bad sequels/reboots are trolls?

Anybody who was a diehard fan of the original series cannot possibly think this was a good move by Capcom.

Can you imagine Konami rebooting MGS with Snake and it's not voiced by David Hayter?

You obviously got to be trolling with that comment.

How is that trolling? This is a "reboot" am I correct? I just don't see how it can ruin something else before it. Do you enjoy DMC 1-4? If you did before this game you will surely still enjoy them after this game. It's just like Movie remakes or reboots. Am I going to let Spike Lees Oldboy ruin my love for the original? Hell no I actually hope it does good so people who have never heard of the original film will actually check it out.

How is that trolling? This is a "reboot" am I correct? I just don't see how it can ruin something else before it. Do you enjoy DMC 1-4? If you did before this game you will surely still enjoy them after this game. It's just like Movie remakes or reboots. Am I going to let Spike Lees Oldboy ruin my love for the original? Hell no I actually hope it does good so people who have never heard of the original film will actually check it out.

Reboots/remakes are fine with me if they are done correctly. The only remake that was great was Resident Evil for GC.

This is essentially a remake DMC3... which doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Reboots/remakes are fine with me if they are done correctly. The only remake that was great was Resident Evil for GC.

This is essentially a remake DMC3... which doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Have you play this yet? No im not talking about the Demo, but seriously how does it ruin the originals for you? That is all I'm saying. Shouldn't let reboots ruin originals for you. Believe me if I let all the reboots/remakes of some of my favorite films I would hate alot of movies.

I've seen a lot of gameplay and I played the demo. The whole atmosphere and story really are mediocre and fluffy with no substance.

I've seen a lot of gameplay and I played the demo. The whole atmosphere and story really are mediocre and fluffy with no substance.

Your still dodging my question on how this ruins the originals for you. :dunno Anyways I'll eventually get this game, but not for full price.

Here's your answer. No similar to the original Dante at all. The fact they make fun of his previous look. Ebony and Ivory are downright ugly along with Rebellion. Mundus is a fat bald guy. Dante is half Angel, like really? And his Devil Trigger is retarded and doesn't make any sense.

Vergil with a fedora? eww

Machinima Review

still getting high scores

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtirE6sgSQM[/ame]

but is this stuff going to honestly keep you from enjoying the originals? Come on I guarantee you will still play the originals and enjoy them.

but is this stuff going to honestly keep you from enjoying the originals? Come on I guarantee you will still play the originals and enjoy them.

I know I will, I just despise this and I genuinely hate Capcom anymore. All the pillars of their company they have completely tarnished or just let die.

I know I will, I just despise this and I genuinely hate Capcom anymore. All the pillars of their company they have completely tarnished or just let die.

This I will agree with. I love me some MvC and SF4 but it gets annoying that they have to just keep releasing new versions months later. Plus I don't particularly like what they turned RE into.

This I will agree with. I love me some MvC and SF4 but it gets annoying that they have to just keep releasing new versions months later. Plus I don't particularly like what they turned RE into.

Resident Evil is not even a shadow of it's former self, it's a completely different series at this point.

I don't mind their crossover games, but I think they have destroyed Street Fighter with their cel-shaded crap. I understand it's always been animated, but it doesn't take itself seriously at all.

Namco has kept Tekken mature since the beginning and it still works.

Yea we should all listen to you and your claims on how " Nolan batman is da greatest movie franchise of our time" lol

Yea we should all listen to you and your claims on how " Nolan batman is da greatest movie franchise of our time" lol

jeff_daniels2.gif

He does get white hair at the end from what I see and they include DMC3 skin aswell. Man this game is the most controversal game i've seen in years. Its like nobody gave a **** about dmc at all til that trailer came out and it just sparked a huge flame that will go on.

In all honesty I think this game will fail just like the Prince of persia reboot. That got good scores aswell but it still failed.

Back