Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks more like Dante with his hair down. As much as people would hate it I wouldn't mind a figure of new Dante I like the euro punk design.

Regardless of what people say it does look cool. Like a punk look for 2012. I don't like how Vergil looks though, something about his face.

Also im a bit peeved that Capcom would announce paid DLC two months before the games even out!

nice art of Dante

just noticed Englands Flag on his right shoulder, unless its just added for this painting

259920_10151221374444333_44308819_n.jpg

Just got done . I haven't played dmc in a while and I'm a bit rusty at this. The glide jump pissed me off until I found out you had to hold down lt and then jump. I thought it was jump and then press lt.

Well, just finished. I'm in. I dig the level design and the combat is fun. Everything is fluid, and switching between weapons mid combo is fun.

I'm fine with the new Dante. He's a bit more of a ****** but, eh.

The first boss is decidedly gross, and I enjoy the little trash talk between it and Dante. Even if it is poorly written it's still kind of funny: "**** you! **** YOU!" :lol

Back