depression. ever had it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw a perfectly good girlfriend out last week.

woman-in-a-trash-can.jpg

Been going through my own depressions to lately, had been dumped by my ex girlfriend and am on Anti-depressants at the moment. She left me just over a month ago and it sucks lol. I will get better eventually and someone who will treat me right will eventually come along some day.

I feel you bro. i finally decided to date again and found this really awesome girl and we talked for a month but she decided that she wanted to talk to another guy that was more her type said i was new and she was afraid to try new. she was really cool about it but damn it really hit hard because i put in alot of effort and thought that it could really be something. I didnt understand how she could say I would make any girl lucky yet not wana be with me. hope its getting better man. my road just started.

I feel you bro. i finally decided to date again and found this really awesome girl and we talked for a month but she decided that she wanted to talk to another guy that was more her type said i was new and she was afraid to try new. she was really cool about it but damn it really hit hard because i put in alot of effort and thought that it could really be something. I didnt understand how she could say I would make any girl lucky yet not wana be with me. hope its getting better man. my road just started.

Yes. Been on strong anti-depressants since March.

My fiancée left me.

It will get better trust me. For you Themlgcjay, I'm sure she will either come back or someone better will replace her. it will get better man, you just need to have hope, even if it is just the tiniest bit.

For you Snake Eater, trust me as hard as this sounds, you will get over her. Maybe even end up hating her on how she treated you afterwards. This is what happened to me, after a month and a half of being major depressed, I finally had the ***** to say 'Enough is enough' and let her go. In fact I am actually starting to like this other girl, sure she doesn't collect but she is at least extremely nice and caring.

So really all I have to say to both of you is that it will get better, no matter how hard it seems to move on or to hope that something will happen you must purist and move forward. Like Dr. Ian Malcolm always says...

tumblr_mjmrxo8BfG1s1vjezo1_500.gif

Stay strong bro! I've had it since I was 6 it comes and goes bit like women aha! It started when I lost my brother,nan,aunt and my 2 grandads all in the space of a year but I remember that I do have some amazing people in my life! I was lucky enough to learn piano and that's where my passion is.

Never give up hope things bet better bud!

I got a fix. A good weekend in Vegas, some hookers and blow. Who can be depressed with that combo.

It will get better trust me. For you Themlgcjay, I'm sure she will either come back or someone better will replace her. it will get better man, you just need to have hope, even if it is just the tiniest bit.

For you Snake Eater, trust me as hard as this sounds, you will get over her. Maybe even end up hating her on how she treated you afterwards. This is what happened to me, after a month and a half of being major depressed, I finally had the ***** to say 'Enough is enough' and let her go. In fact I am actually starting to like this other girl, sure she doesn't collect but she is at least extremely nice and caring.

So really all I have to say to both of you is that it will get better, no matter how hard it seems to move on or to hope that something will happen you must purist and move forward. Like Dr. Ian Malcolm always says...

tumblr_mjmrxo8BfG1s1vjezo1_500.gif

thanks man! means alot. this is what I needed to hear!

I got a fix. A good weekend in Vegas, some hookers and blow. Who can be depressed with that combo.

haha my small city actually has local flights to vegas!

Stay strong bro! I've had it since I was 6 it comes and goes bit like women aha! It started when I lost my brother,nan,aunt and my 2 grandads all in the space of a year but I remember that I do have some amazing people in my life! I was lucky enough to learn piano and that's where my passion is.

Never give up hope things bet better bud!
thats great man! how long have you been taking lessons?

DarkMatter, don't be posting that. Not everyone should get that info if it did happen. People should earn that trust. That and not everyone is mature here. It may open a door to an ugly room. Just delete your message, then I'll delete mine.

I have severe depression, mood disorders, bipolar disorder. I'm on so much medication. I was on a super high dose of Zoloft like 400mg, I'm now down to 100mg. I don't see much of a future, I've always had some sort of a plan for where I was going and now I don't. I'm just really tired.

I have severe depression, mood disorders, bipolar disorder. I'm on so much medication. I was on a super high dose of Zoloft like 400mg, I'm now down to 100mg. I don't see much of a future, I've always had some sort of a plan for where I was going and now I don't. I'm just really tired.

Hey dont say that. Its all about rolling with the tides and staying strong for tomorrow. I felt the same way and I feel down from time to time over girls and life in general but you just gotta keep pushing forward man. Life isn't easy.:1-1:

Back