Deal of the century?!?! Hot toys predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
well..i found a site that says they have the hot toys Predator 2 in stock..for £1.97. So i ordered it and everything has been processed and looks fine!:banana:horror

i will update you all on what happens!!! wish me luck:monkey5

the site is called www.starstore.com

wow good luck with that!
Starstore is quite ^^^^ when it comes to doing anything. I bet you will receive an email saying it's out of stock. They never have anything in stock and the prices haven't changed since 2005!
If I'm wrong please feel free to come to my home and beat me with your £1.97 Predator.:lol

Last edited:
wow good luck with that!
Starstore as quite ^^^^ when it comes to doiong anything. I bet you will receive an email saying it's out of stock. they never have anything in stock and the prices haven't changed since 2005!
If I'm wrong please feel free to come to my home and beat me with your £1.97 Predator.

i have had the same experience!

if it sounds like it sounds like it's too good to be true it probably is as well.

I had tried to order every Hot Toys Predators from this site a month ago, all went through and then a day later I got an e-mail saying nothing was in stock. They don't tell you that when you click the ADD TO CART icon. Good luck though.

Wasn't there a thread about this store a month or so ago... same deal, great prices on Predators but nothing in stock.

Don't hold your breath. I ordered the Scar and Celtic predators from them when they were shown as in stock and had to provide my CC info. got an order confirmation. No cancellation email. That was probably 5 or 6 months ago. So basically I just gave them my CC info for free.

It probably meant to say £197.00!! I really wouldn't trust this site as far as I could..er..throw it - which really wouldn't be far at all.

well..i found a site that says they have the hot toys Predator 2 in stock..for £1.97. So i ordered it and everything has been processed and looks fine!:banana:horror

i will update you all on what happens!!! wish me luck:monkey5

the site is called www.starstore.com

i ordered from them, there cons, they steal money from your bank account they did with us

i ordered from them, there cons, they steal money from your bank account they did with us

are you 100% sure it was them ?.
If so , everyone who has ordered or even tried to order from these guys ever should check with your bank to make sure nothing happened.
I have never used them but its scary to know.

yeh it was my dads account he had to destroy!!! the credit card and account and make a new one i think he got it back.

wtw, this was all over a mcfarlane celtic predator, £12 i think :gun

Back