Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it seems likely that DP knows it's a movie this time. Logan does not. Logan still needs to make the masterpiece that is "Logan". DP knows that. That's what I think.

So because all the Peter Parkers look different is it possible they’re going to introduce a different looking Wolverine who is the new actor going forward could they have possibly casted and kept it secret? :panic:

This yellow suit Wolverine is going to die isn’t he.

Last edited:
So because all the Peter Parkers look different is it possible they’re going to introduce a different looking Wolverine who is the new actor going forward could they have possibly casted and kept it secret? :panic:

In the last trailer they showed a wolverine in a suit so I’m guessing maybe yes

Maybe. But we know not all variants look different, and not all look the same.

Looks promising!
:rotfl Liefeld's Just Feet!
GLx4gppWMAEBLcv.jpg:large

Supposedly, Henry Cavill is playing a alternate Wolverine as a cameo. God I hope he's in a Brown & Tan costume!

Wolverine vs Hulk rated R is going to be insane that scene just might be the best part of the movie although if the Fox X-Men cast join the Avengers in battle during End Game that will break the internet.

I don't know. It's all so watered down and diluted. Remember that crazy edit of the Endgame battle where they put EVERYONE from EVERY movie EVER in? After a while, you just get numb to it.

I think it's gonna be cool just to see Wolvie and Deadpool together. If there are fun cameos, that's just a bonus.

Hopefully Hot Toys gives us some good figures out of this. Ever since selling my Origins Wolverine I've wanted the character back in my collection but have been let down by the various figures since then - either it was a boring outfit or a poor headsculpt or both. A good Wolvie from this film would be ideal though.....heck maybe I'd buy Deadpool aswell.

Hopefully Hot Toys gives us some good figures out of this. Ever since selling my Origins Wolverine I've wanted the character back in my collection but have been let down by the various figures since then - either it was a boring outfit or a poor headsculpt or both. A good Wolvie from this film would be ideal though.....heck maybe I'd buy Deadpool aswell.
The recent 1973 Logan is really good in hand, in my opinion. Their best one yet.

The recent 1973 Logan is really good in hand, in my opinion. Their best one yet.
I might still get it as a casual outfit Logan and I still love that particular film. I just wasn't impressed with how the sculpt came out and, as ever with Hot Toys, the lack of traps (although that might be fixable in this case with padding under the clothes).

I think the outfits included some padding in the shirts, pretty sure? The likeness is, to my eye, their best Jackman.

Wolverine vs Hulk rated R is going to be insane
Is that known fact? As one of the universe he jumps into looking for a Wolverine? He better be the small version with the tiger suit and mask.
8nqxis.jpg

8nqyd6.gif

As outrageous stupid fun this will be, I still wish that was the real movie, and it was DP who just had the cameo.
8nqw73.jpg

8nqwgl.jpg

6v2e1i.jpg

....yes it will be fun/y!
Although I like the Deadpool films, I couldn't give a $#! about Reynolds self-hype drama non-event that is Deadpool vs Wolverine. The ultimate MCU live action vs. I would still really want to see is Hulk vs Wolverine.

Last edited:
Wolverine vs Hulk rated R is going to be insane that scene just might be the best part of the movie although if the Fox X-Men cast join the Avengers in battle during End Game that will break the internet.
Hulk is in the movie?

Is that known as one of the universe he jumps into looking for a Wolverine?
As outrageous fun as this will be, I still wish that was the real movie, and DP had the stupid cameo.
Remember that Hugh Jackman for years told Marvel he needed a hard-core fight with Hulk. I highly doubt he gave up on that request.

Hopefully not for my sake lol

Back