HT Deadpool 3 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best looking Wolverine. This seems similar to the Deadpool costume in the pic my bet is Wade made it.

Well, we wanted a yellow suit, and it doesn’t get much more yellow than this!
They've done exactly what you need to do when adapting a comic suit and just fully embraced the nonsensical nature. He and Deadpool look especially vibrant in these shots so I expect the movie magic colour grading will dull them down a smidge.

I like how they've subtly evoked the 'winged' top of the boots without having the top flare off. I doubt you'd be able to walk naturally with your knee flaps clashing every step.

Sleeveless and wearing the mask would be the ultimate but, regardless, this is almost certainly a Marvel HT I will actually buy. I've always loved HJ and, even though I thought Logan was the perfect conclusion to his Wolverine. Deadpool is disconnected enough from any real canon or continuity that it doesn't seem at all offensive to resurrect Jackman.

Last edited:
Claws got popped! God I love this suit! It's gonna be perfect with the mask and a hell of a figure!
20230712_173726.jpg

20230712_173825.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how the other Fox X-Men look in more comic accurate costumes—Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm. The rest of the roster—Beast, Iceman, Angel, Rogue, Psylocke, Nightcrawler (if they show up) will probably be filled out with no-name actors unless contracts have to be wrapped up. Colossus should get a nice CGI upgrade. I was never sold on Channing Tatum in a Gambit solo movie, but will be interesting to see if it works in a cameo.

Definitely don't mind the sleeves. Still just loving everything about the suit and I can already picture the HT figure.
20230711_200434.jpg

Imagine a deluxe base being part of the Fox logo ruins that a Deadpool figure comes with so they connect. 😆

Shame we're going to be waiting longer for everything now since the film, and essentially Hollywood, has shutdown.

It would have looked silly 20 years ago. We're just used to seeing over the top costumes on screen since The Avengers and the rest of the MCU.
I mean the Spider-Man suit looked great back then. It’s even more bombastic than the Xmen costume and they made it work. Idk . I still love the old school costumes cause of nostalgia but I think yellow and blue msy have worked if done right

Back