Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPOILERS!!!

No kidding, last boss was literally 2 Force Guns at
Spoiler Spoiler:
, and then 1 Contact Beam at
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Repeat
Spoiler Spoiler:
And done! No dodging, nothing! Just aim & shoot! :horror I Probably could have replaced the 2 FG shots with 1 CB, but my CB charge time wasnt upgraded, making it a tad slow, while my FG was maxed out.

PS. Love your Avatar!

My force gun was pretty weak, so I ended up
Spoiler Spoiler:

Got to chapter 9 and used my first save in Hardcore.
Going to try for chapter 11 for the second save and maybe 13 for the last.

finished it yesterday there was one thing that was weird to me

Spoiler Spoiler:

the hole ending fight really felt like terminator salvation at the end you finally get the see arnie and the confrontation unfolds, the entire game i was like waiting to find something simmilar to the Hunter in the dead space 1 and it oh it did that thing was dam unstoppable.

here's a pic of the creature spoilers for does who have not completed the game yet https://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../5/56/Ubermorphds2.jpg/452px-Ubermorphds2.jpg

Last edited:
finished it yesterday there was one thing that was weird to me

Spoiler Spoiler:

the hole ending fight really felt like terminator salvation at the end you finally get the see arnie and the confrontation unfolds, the entire game i was like waiting to find something simmilar to the Hunter in the dead space 1 and it oh it did that thing was dam unstoppable.

here's a pic of the creature spoilers for does who have not completed the game yet https://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../5/56/Ubermorphds2.jpg/452px-Ubermorphds2.jpg

Huh...now that you mention it, it does have similarities...interesting.

Anybody else get freaked the alien that grows back it's limbs follows you hrough out the ending. I couldnt get rid of that fool.

Got an AWESOME package in the mail today... :yess:

86e38516.jpg

98c74877.jpg

b71c2667.jpg

97687c26.jpg

5a25b29c.jpg

Just got this game (PC)... I'm just on the first chapter and it think it's a bit creepier than the first. Still haven't gotten through it (I can't play horror games in long sessions). I keep putting on and off my headphones because it's just difficult to even move without pissing my pants sometimes.

Visuals are noticeably better, crisper.

Aweosme stuff Ill. :clap

Damn, that's crazy....good luck......

I was confident I could do the first 7 chapters without a save since I'd played them twice over on normal and zealot. Luckily I managed it the first time without dying once , got the checkpoint at the chapter 7 disc swap , then died once on chapter 8 , restarted and managed to push until 9. Just hoping the rest isn't going to be to hard.
I hate those raptor things that pop their head around the corner and then sprint towards you.:monkey4 Stalkers I think.

Aweosme stuff Ill. :clap

I was confident I could do the first 7 chapters without a save since I'd played them twice over on normal and zealot. Luckily I managed it the first time without dying once , got the checkpoint at the chapter 7 disc swap , then died once on chapter 8 , restarted and managed to push until 9. Just hoping the rest isn't going to be to hard.
I hate those raptor things that pop their head around the corner and then sprint towards you.:monkey4 Stalkers I think.

Yeah, I hate them :cuss

I've been playing casual. :lol But after I finish this round I'm jumping to zealot...then hardcore. I'm ready for a good challenge.

I did that as well with ME2 went from the easiest straight to insane...it was a big jump...but I loved it!

I've been playing casual. :lol But after I finish this round I'm jumping to zealot...then hardcore. I'm ready for a good challenge.

I did that as well with ME2 went from the easiest straight to insane...it was a big jump...but I loved it!

Back