Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:pfft::lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5hR5YNqE3K8?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5hR5YNqE3K8?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:rotfl

I'd advise being very careful after the final boss and being picked up , when you're flying towards the ship there are a few bits of debris that you can easily hit and die instantly and after getting through so many difficult parts to die here is extremely annoying.
I died once and had to replay again from just before the eye machine.

If you think can do the whole first disc without a save and then get the disc swap checkpoint and manage to make it to chapter 9 for your first save I think this is the best way personally.

I saved at chapter 9 just as you meet up with Ellie and Straus , then just after the evelvator sequence just before the drill ride , chapter 12 I think. The last I used a few doors before the eye machine.

Getting to the second disc without a save was needed for me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do this.

Just a question for the fellas on "Hardcore" mode, is the difficulty the same as "Zealot" or is it even harder?

Three saves only and no checkpoints? It would be a pretty nerve racking play-through. The enemies themselves are a bit easier.

Last edited:
Well if the enemies are about the same as in Zealot, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just gonna use the the suit that recharges the Stasis 50% faster, it's a big help. The real challenge is the saves.

I'd say the difficulty was somewhere between normal and survivalist.
It seems to get harder towards the end though , I'm not sure if I was imagining it but my health seemed to get lower even if the same enemies used the same attacks on me at later chapters.
It's easier than the Zealot difficulty though , no question about it. It's just getting through it without dying and only having 3 saves that's the hard part. Most times I died was because of something stupid , flying into a drill being the worst example.

What are the chances of a Hot Toys Dead Space figure? maybe theyre waiting for Necas liscence to finish(they suck). Isacc Clarks suits from one and 2 are freakin badass!!

what suit do you guys prefer?
i just got the security suit in DeadSpace2 - cool as ____

Back