Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE4 scared me. :eek: That was my first horror genre game. That first chainsaw guy freaked me out!

This gives me an excuse to post the following pic.
I have fond memories of Ganado Chainsaw...cos this was what happened when I first met him
2222136235_66a088b165_o.jpg

I got up to chapter 8 on Zealot and I'm finding it really easy after trying hardcore. :lol
I'm not looking forward to attempting hardcore again though , can't wait to get it out of the way. :lol

Reharding resident Evil loosing it's edge I've mentioned before I thought it was the fixed cameras that made the first few so scary.
Not knowing what was coming around the next corner was much scarier than being able to pan the camera around.

Well hot toys is a freakin japenese company.

Chinese.

DUDE, I am seriously hating the boss level with:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've been playing it off and on for two hours and cant get past it...weird, rest of game was not that hard on Normal mode

I loved knocking all his limbs off, hitting him with stasis and just stomping him for a few seconds, before turning my tail and running the hell away! That showed him!:lol
I was doing the same thing! :lol Bought me a least a minute or two to make my escape. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've been playing it off and on for two hours and cant get past it...weird, rest of game was not that hard on Normal mode
Spoiler Spoiler:

:)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dont you just love how they give you a stupid cutscene everytime you die ? I hate that. I just skip to checkpoint.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Tried starting hardcore last night...died a ways into chapter two both tries, this is not going to be fun. :gah: I'm gunning for chapter 5 for the first save.

Thanks Josh - yeah, wont make the mistake of minimal ammo again

Beat it, great game......just amazing...could have used a little more backstory, but hope to see some of that unlocked on + 1 playthroughs

Started on the next difficulty up from Normal, but wished I had done the one below Hardcore. With the elite suite and all the power ups saved, it is seemingly a bit easier right now

Also played a little MP - I am a level 3 character and its kinda fun - definitely tacked on, but playing a necro has its moments

No problem. :duff Took me a couple times to get a method that worked quickly.

I think they give enough back story especially if folks have played part one. Not much more info is given on other play throughs other than I listened a bit more cause I had been through the game.

I'm 3 chapters in on zealot right now. Easy so far just because I've got the Elite Advanced suit and 5 totally ranked up guns.

Got to 3 or 4 myself the other day. Its fun and is simple/fun enough to keep coming back.

A little advice...what should be my main concern on upgrading the rig, plasma cutter etc.?

I would start off balancing between my rig and plasma cutter. Also always keep one extra node handy for doors you need to get into.

Anyone else find the Peng treasure yet? I was surprised at how much easier it was on 2 than 1.

I found Peng - need to finish my the third run through and try out some more weapons. The plasma cutter and that military rifle have been my weapons of choice so far.

Cool! Its fun going back and getting that each time because you can sell it for some nice coin. Plasma cutter is great but so are the line gun and force gun.

I would start off balancing between my rig and plasma cutter. Also always keep one extra node handy for doors you need to get into.

Anyone else find the Peng treasure yet? I was surprised at how much easier it was on 2 than 1.

Yeah it was easier to find this time around. I thought it would have been funny if it was in the exact same place as the first game, cause...well you know.

Back