DChung's EMIT BROWN, time traveler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make the face a little fatter and you have this option

Fester.jpg

Still not sure if I've nailed it, but I suspect the wild white hair will complete the look and improve the resemblance... (I hope!)

It certainly doesn't hurt...

attachment.php

Hope you don't mind but I'm impatient as all hell and I wanted to see it for myself!

Looks amazing! Instantly recognizable, even without the flowing locks! :clap :clap :clap

Best Christopher Lloyd yet...

Yet there is something a bit off... and believe me there is not much off in this sculpt! I just can't put my finger on it...

Maybe it is the smile. I don't know.

Best Christopher Lloyd yet...

Yet there is something a bit off... and believe me there is not much off in this sculpt! I just can't put my finger on it...

Maybe it is the smile. I don't know.

Yeah, it's hard to put a finger on... but i've tweaked it a bit, moved the hair line lower and stuff, reduced the chin and the mole, etc... since I took the photos earlier... also... it looks better in person, maybe because of the fish-eye effect on my iphone...

Last edited:
It certainly doesn't hurt...

attachment.php

Hope you don't mind but I'm impatient as all hell and I wanted to see it for myself!

Looks amazing! Instantly recognizable, even without the flowing locks! :clap :clap :clap

Thanks! This is awesome... :)
And great job photoshopping in the eyes too...
This looks like a winning combination of a wide-eyed look and the expression I was originally going for (the "if my calculations are correct..." smugness...)

Last edited:
Wow great likeness I for one am definitely interested in a full figure. If there's a list I'd love to be on it :)

Amazing dan.....holy cow....looks really good...make this a reality, we need it dan....:yess:

Dan....widen his smile just a tad, right now it looks like a perfect publicity pic, need to be a movie smirk....a total unrehearsed look...

Boy oh boy, Christopher Lloyd is tough to nail down... his face is so rubbery that there's literally no two reference photos of the same expression (from different angles...) I had to turn on the movie, which doesn't help that much...

At various stages, the sculpt reminded me of Sean Connery (raised eyebrow), Robert DeNiro (mole), John Malkovich, ____ Van Dyke, and Lance Henriksen... and I'm like, "No, no, no... You stupid wax... I want you to look like Doc Brown!"

Still not sure if I've nailed it, but I suspect the wild white hair will complete the look and improve the resemblance... (I hope!)

photo2-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

I personally think it looks excellent, definitely see Doc Brown when I look at this. Well done! :clap

Back