DCD 13" V, V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts as well. If he could be adapted to fit a regular TrueType, I would definatley get him. But I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle this guy. This does look exceptionally good for DCD though. And he doesn't tower over Obi-wan as much as I was expecting him too. Still too tall, but if he could be shrunk down to Sideshow's 12" size I'd be happy with that too.

The only things that look off are the hat and the rose. Both look too big, but the rose is a minor problem since I doubt I'd pose him with it when I could pose him slicing through people.

To be fair, I did have Obi's legs a little further apart to get him to stand so he loses a little height there.

Also, the hat is not as oversized in person as it looks in the pictures. It has to do with the angles and focal point of the lens.

That actually looks pretty good... especially for DC! I think this just got upgraded to a purchase figure. Even as is he looks good and even though a bit tall... isn't ridiculous like previous DCD figures.

And Hugo Weaving is listed as being 6'2" so being smidge taller than other 1/6 figures is A-okay :rock

Thanks for the pics Natrix! I've been trying to convince myself that this would be the first DCD 13"-er that I'd pass on, but it looks pretty good; ORDERED!! :lol

The head and clothes and cape look good, the rest uggggggg.

Might see if I can find him parted out.

That is a majority of the figure though. It would probably be cheaper to buy the figure at a good price and try to sell off the parts you don't want. I imagine everyone will want the same parts if parted out so we all might just have to bite the bullet and buy this guy when he starts going for around $30 or so on ebay.

I think Dr. Manhatten did so it could happen. I hope it does. I'd love to get this figure for that price. $40 would be my limit on this guy, especially since he'd probably get swapped onto a Truetype or at least a Buck.

Just got him today, I really like that they included the rose - a nice touch and adds a splash of color. The boots are really oversized, even for a DCD13. If I were to move it to a 1/6 body my main concern would be the daggers - they're almost too big for the figure at this height, they'll be extremely oversized on a traditional 1/6. And the cape will touch the ground on a shorter body. But I'm okay with him as he is - he can stand with Sandman in the "wacky but genius comicbook writers" corner.

Neil Gaiman wacky? :O

Definitely want this guy to stand with my Dream though. My birthday is coming up, I hope I've hinted enough to my boyfriend about him....

Let's hope it’s better than the statue from Neca :rolleyes: …that is the worst crap I ever have received :cuss
…it went strait in the garbage. :naughty

dsc00812copyto1.jpg

dsc00814copyxt7.jpg

dsc00815copyfq7.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Oh my God I feel your pain! I paid so much for that piece of ^^^^^! And then they released a plastic version that looked miles better and talked.

Anybody with any updated photos or body transfer. I'm waiting for the price to drop a little bit before I get it and transfer it to a truetype.

That is a majority of the figure though. It would probably be cheaper to buy the figure at a good price and try to sell off the parts you don't want. I imagine everyone will want the same parts if parted out so we all might just have to bite the bullet and buy this guy when he starts going for around $30 or so on ebay.

While not quite $30... Joe has him on clearance for $40 :google

I just ordered one :rock

Back