DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The only other things I could think of would be his wallet and a hooded head. They’ve already included so much, though, and he looks so good that I’m content.

YES!!!! I would love to have the wallet with the Grace/Harvey picture. It could be made in a way we could fold it close and open, like the Bilbo book ToyBiz made for his figure, don't know if you know/recall it.

But, yes, man!! His countless accessories make him look like this is an EP TF set, sans the multiple heads, LMAO!!!

I'm SO happy, I'm printing his image and posing it alongside the collection, because I'm so anxious!!! lmaaaoooo

There’s a part of me that wonders if that signing hand and box set aren’t a hint at a Bruce Wayne figure. I can’t imagine why they’d include something So scene specific if they weren’t. Hopefully, the new guy tackles Bruce, though, if they do give him his own release. I also think it’s kind of a clever little nod to the fact that we’re getting TAS on Blu-Ray that they’ve seemingly “upgraded” the Gray Ghost show from the one pictured on the series.:lol

Hmmmm, who knows? It would be great to have a proper Bruce figure, with better/accurate headsculpt.

OMG, yes!!! The blu tag makes it look like a Blu-ray set, lmaaaaooo!! SO cool! Great little nod to the BD release of TAS!!

Speaking of a Bruce figure (a figure not announced), I still want BTAS Baby Doll! Hope next year's SDCC or ToyFair brings her.

YES!!!! I would love to have the wallet with the Grace/Harvey picture. It could be made in a way we could fold it close and open, like the Bilbo book ToyBiz made for his figure, don't know if you know/recall it.

But, yes, man!! His countless accessories make him look like this is an EP TF set, sans the multiple heads, LMAO!!!

I'm SO happy, I'm printing his image and posing it alongside the collection, because I'm so anxious!!! lmaaaoooo

Hmmmm, who knows? It would be great to have a proper Bruce figure, with better/accurate headsculpt.

OMG, yes!!! The blu tag makes it look like a Blu-ray set, lmaaaaooo!! SO cool! Great little nod to the BD release of TAS!!

Speaking of a Bruce figure (a figure not announced), I still want BTAS Baby Doll! Hope next year's SDCC or TF brings her.

Honestly, as far as Bruce goes, that kind of brings me back to another thing I love about the Gray Ghost and Two-Face figures. The sculpts are fantastic. And I don’t just mean the headsculpts. I love the way the fabric lays with the clothing. Seeing those creases and folds in Two-Face and the Gray Ghost’s pant legs impresses the hell out of me, for some reason.

I do wish they didn't change the articulation/aesthetic that much this far into the line. The added articulation and beefed up accesories make me wonder if we're going to see these go up to $35 or $40 each? I think that would be their way to avoid Mattel if all of that speculation is true.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

some of you will have the chance to talk with jim at SDCC?

I just found these on Facebook!
You can seeTwo-Face's straight jacket and his coin is at his feet.
fa2cc9a83f4aaeec718cec38f8df61ff.jpg
400e43f4123f02b46561f78f55a1bca4.jpg

You can seeTwo-Face's straight jacket and his coin is at his feet. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180719/fa2cc9a83f4aaeec718cec38f8df61ff.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180719/400e43f4123f02b46561f78f55a1bca4.jpg

Thank you for these!

Jesus! They look even better "in person"!!!

On Two-Face and Scarecrow, you virtually cannot tell the knee articulations are different from the past figures, which is great.

Loving them more and more.

The straightjacket is the one TF wears in the amazing final scene of "Second Chance", my favorite episode.
Great accessory. I'll probably buy two TF figures just to have one displayed with the straightjacket.

These are absolutely perfect. Not just the Scarecrow, Gray Ghost, and Two-Face mentioned in that interview a while back, but also HARDAC and a Batcycle! I'm so impressed. Can't wait to park the Batcycle in the Batcave.

I still really want a TNBA Penguin and both Bruce Waynes (especially B:TAS), but if this is it, this is easily DCC's best line. (Also, make a Batboat, DCC!)

REJOICE! These look like some of the best figures in the entire line. I'm sure you can swap out that helmet head wth a normal Batman head. I really like that body, even though the articulation is a bit ugly. It will be much more fun to pose. and that cape!

Now I desperately need a Robin Cycle set with a new robin body. Perhaps taller this time haha.

Well I am willing to eat crow on the line being done. Now let’s cross our fingers that they won’t be cancelled between now - solicitation - and release date.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

New figures are looking fantastic. Definitely looking forward to Gray Ghost the most. I just love that episode for the respect, and homage it paid to Adam West.

Didn't I say that the line wasn't dead and that there would be an Batcycle.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You can seeTwo-Face's straight jacket and his coin is at his feet.
fa2cc9a83f4aaeec718cec38f8df61ff.jpg
400e43f4123f02b46561f78f55a1bca4.jpg

I can't wait to put that straight jacket on a Batman figure and create the courtroom scene from Trial. And now I'll be able to because we'll have all the villains!

I can't wait to put that straight jacket on a Batman figure and create the courtroom scene from Trial. And now I'll be able to because we'll have all the villains!

The scared head from the Expressions pack would work perfect for that, but do any of the Batman figures have arms that just pop out like that?

Well I am willing to eat crow on the line being done. Now let’s cross our fingers that they won’t be cancelled between now - solicitation - and release date.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

I can’t speak for everyone here, but, as far as I’m concerned, the second these are solicited, I’m Pre-Ordering from my LCS.

Speaking of Trial, it's too bad The Joker expressions pack didn't come with a robe, and alternate head with the wig.

Hey guys, I’ll be taking more pictures tomorrow, I had to be in and out today, I’m going to put what I took on my instagram @dontbegaunted , I don’t know how to add directly to these forums, I’m on my phone at the moment
If anyone wants to link the images from my instagram to this thread that would be appreciated
I’m going to add them now
I’ll take much better pics tomorrow, they look awesome

The scared head from the Expressions pack would work perfect for that, but do any of the Batman figures have arms that just pop out like that?

I don't think so but if you use a blow dryer or heat gun or boil the figure, the arms come out fairly easily.

Hey guys, I’ll be taking more pictures tomorrow, I had to be in and out today, I’m going to put what I took on my instagram @dontbegaunted , I don’t know how to add directly to these forums, I’m on my phone at the moment
If anyone wants to link the images from my instagram to this thread that would be appreciated
I’m going to add them now
I’ll take much better pics tomorrow, they look awesome
Thanks for the pics, they're great! Hey, can you take a shot of the placard between the figures tomorrow? I'm curious about their price or if it's listed.
Here's the link to your pictures:https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZddlnDsd-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s7m82jz35yhc

Seeing these on display in the pics now, I'm a little worried. They look great, but seems bulkier than the previous figures. I hope they'll be in scale and not be taller/bigger than the older releases.

Back