DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I don't get it why Sideshow (and let's face it, DC Collectibles at times) feels the need to do their own interpretations of the Timm designs by changing certain things about them (Batman's chin shape, for example). They should instead focus on faithfully translating the 2D designs into 3D.

The early 2000's statues managed what modern companies seem to struggle with.

This! If ain't broken, don't fix it! ;)

Like most people here, I'd love for DCC to release Scarecrow and Two-Face, but the easiest "new" release for them in this line would be a standalone Alfred! I really want him for my BTAS shelf, but I don't have room for (and don't want to pay the asking price of) the Batcave set just to get my hands on an Alfred figure.

C'mon, SDCC... give us some good news! :pray:

I'd also be interested in them doing an Alfed with brown cardigan and helmet from The Forgotten. Should have been included with the Batwing in the first place.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

We hope they come out with the baby .. this year
65f78fc392c3e7256fe1c995f47098a0.jpg

If the dos came out with a batmobile and batwing .. let’s hope for this ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond Previews has updated Expressions Harley's release date to be August 1st. She'll be out in 2 weeks!
591734c375799d3a670b92786e042bb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Diamond Previews has updated Expressions Harley's release date to be August 1st. She'll be out in 2 weeks!

That's great! I can't wait to display all my 6 spare Harley with all the different expressions! XD

Bravo!!! Nice workd 1984burke!

Scarecrow is great!

scarecrow_3.jpg

And the batcycle!

batcycle_2_0.jpg

two-face.jpg

gray_ghost.jpg

h.a.r.d.a.c.jpg

Yes!!! Thank you!
Ha, look at the Gray Ghost's alternate signing hand.
Man, they include a lot more accesories now too! I wonder how they'll be sold?

Words...words escape me. I cannot possibly express how happy this makes me. Between this, the Mondo figures, and the Blu-Ray release, I am just dumbstruck. Now to track down a GCPD set without totally getting ****ed on it and getting myself a Batcave.

The Gray Ghost. THE GRAY ****ING GHOST!!!!

YES! YES! YES! Now that’s more like it DCC. Two-Face, Scarecrow, and the freakin’ Batcycle!!! :D

I mean, it’s clear they got a new sculptor for these, but still.... I’m VERY happy with this wave. Finally we’ll have a complete collection!! And it’ll be nice to swap parts and have a Batman with double-jointed knees. Also looks like the second cape for HARDAC might fit over the Bruce head too.

Anybody know if they will make more of the gcpd rogues gallery as it worth a fortune currently.

WOW! Gray Ghost, that'll be a pickup for sure.

Wow, I thought this line was dead. Yeah, I think that’s definitely a new sculptor. Those figures actually look like the cartoon.

Will definitely get those four. Now please, give me Sid the Squid. :monkey2

Wow, I thought this line was dead. Yeah, I think that’s definitely a new sculptor. Those figures actually look like the cartoon.

Will definitely get those four. Now please, give me Sid the Squid. :monkey2

The Two-Face and Gray Ghost figures have been sculpted by Tony Cipriano, while the H.A.R.D.A.C. and Scarecrow figures were sculpted by Irene Matar.

YES! FINALLY! Figures looks awesome, I'm in love with Scarecrow, he looks damn perfect! Though I don't get DCC policy... They have double jointed knees in these last wave of figures? That make no sense at all... -.-... Whatever, no time to complain this round! Screw those horrible JL exclusive figures and gimme more details about these new one! xDD

Back