DC Direct 13" Dark Knight Joker and Batman Preorders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question, how much is everyone paying for these two figures?
I've seen the prices range between $50 - $89.
Let me know how much you've all paid for them.:confused:
:chew

$0.

Waiting for Hot Toys'.

me too!!! i saw one of the DC direct Jokers today at my LCS and the guy working the desk said they were pretty cool figures. so i gave the Joker a quick look through. i am impressed with all the accessories, actual shoe laces, and the box. but i didn't particularly like the face sculpt and the one i was looking at had a couple different shades of green. he said it was the best Joker figure he's seen yet and i told him to wait until the Hot Toys versions comes out to compare. he said he'd never heard of Hot Toys...i told him he's really missing out.
~~~the DC Direct Joker was priced at $89

While the HT figures are superior in every way, the DCD Joker is one of their best. The film Batman is an abomination though like the one before it.

I was just at a local comic store today after lunch and they wanted $69 for each figure. I've said it before, I'm glad I got both for figures for $100!
:chew

i really like the joker. i may hold off on batman or just wait for the hot toys version but i think the joker is the best dcd offering so far. the sclupt is great, accessories are cool, and the outfit is nice. he just looks really good. now i just have to raid all my 1/6th scale weapons for him.

Where can I get a good chain for my DCD Joker?

7DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

Do you have any more pics of that guy's Joker. Looks pretty good from that angle as well. Man I can't wait to get mine.

That guy would be me, haha. Lurked here for a while, and then just saw this. I only have one more pic uploaded right now, but i'll try to take some more in a little while, and throw them up. I scored the DC joker for $60, and totally think it was worth it. There are a couple negatives but there are plenty of positives. What I did to kind of add to the figure was dirty up the face paint a little, give him a belt, chain, and some more guns. Got a couple guns from war-toys.com that came in yesterday that i'll take pics of. I want to work on some socks as well. The uzi in the pics was just laying around in a loose figure box and happened to fit the scale pretty well. Here's the other pic
jokes2.jpg

Great to have you here man. You did a fantastic job of making Joker look even nicer.

Thanks, all it really took was about 4 bucks for extra guns and a belt, everything else I had already. The only issue I really had was how poorly tailored the 2 outer jackets were, makes him look pretty puffy, but if you leave out the blazer, the purple coat falls a little better on him. For the price and all the accessories, it's a pretty bang up deal though. I'm going to take some better pics when I get back in a few hours, if you still would like em.

Back