Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit SSC!! Can't we just get another Superman PF!? ...and make it fully sculpted this time around!

Freakin trying to fix a leaning statue ...that's BS!

You figure they release in batch, that the later batch, they already fix the lean issue right

Yup, one would think that. Only logical ...to fix the later batches. But hey ...I'm not privy to how SSC thinks ...so dunno.

My second batch superman pf already starting to lean although not as bad as the first one. Even with the bigger foot pegs the weight of the cape distorted the peg holes. Already ordered a fabric cape from Dynamic Menace to remedy this problem. Would be nice if someone could recast the sculpted cape in lightweight plastic.

21557804_10155070555092861_9075274712235668832_n.jpg

Sucks you have to use cloth cape to keep from leaning....I had a cloth cape on because of the lean and one day I said F it I'm gonna fix it....and my fix is still working with sculpted cape. I really only got cloth cape to save space but since i cancelled WW I don't need the extra space (Darth Maul took precedence).

And you really do NEED the exclusive portrait I am selling in the for sale section!!!!

My second batch superman pf already starting to lean although not as bad as the first one. Even with the bigger foot pegs the weight of the cape distorted the peg holes. Already ordered a fabric cape from Dynamic Menace to remedy this problem. Would be nice if someone could recast the sculpted cape in lightweight plastic.

View attachment 366939

Can you show pics of the lean please?

The lean is actually not as bad as my first batch but there is a slight wiggle in the foot pegs. The statue was slightly leaning to his right when new. So now the lean is almost vertical. I will keep the cloth cape standby incase I notice further leaning. Wish someone could recast the cape with plastic material.

IMG_8317.jpg

I have one from the first batch (PO the moment it came up), atually never noticed it was leaning because it’s so little. Have that been a big problem with the first batches? I can slightly push him up a tad if I try to so he’s leaning a little bit but for me it’s not on a level where it’s a problem. Will have to keep an eye on it from now on though.

The lean is actually not as bad as my first batch but there is a slight wiggle in the foot pegs. The statue was slightly leaning to his right when new. So now the lean is almost vertical. I will keep the cloth cape standby incase I notice further leaning. Wish someone could recast the cape with plastic material.

View attachment 367850

Lean or not, the Sideshow Justice League looks great together.

I know right, thought I was safe with the second batch and now my paranoid ass will be watching this damn thing constantly. Ugh.

Back